愛する| 0.4

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

You closed the door as you sighed in relief as your back was against the door. You looked around the house as it seemed to be a 2-story house. You took your shoes off as you started to wonder around the house. You soon saw an all white fluffy cat running after you soon rubbing on your legs purring.

You lean down to pet it on its head as it purred more. You stopped to see your self with your mother and father seem to be in family photo. You stare at it before walking ahead upstairs. Looking more around the house was very clean and normal sized. You soon enter the closes room nearby the spare bedroom. It was plan with navy blue sheets and white pillows. A dresser to the right and a window. You skip the bathroom and go right into your so called "Bedroom" It looked just like your bedroom but without the anime posters. You still had the teddy bears and extra.

You fell onto your bed leaving out a long sigh.

"This has to be a dream or something! If i got to sleep i will wake up back at my real house"

You didn't even change clothes you just rested and closed your half tired and and soon drift off to sleep.

( IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A SMALL CHAPTER )