愛する| 0.9

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

Mikey was in under shock and you where on the urge to pass out. Mikey had no intentions of him waking up. Mikey really only brought you here with him so you could feel pity for him, And for the both of you to grow closer. Mikey put his hands on your waist pulling you closer.

" What the actual fuck? "

The both of you said in sync as the both of you looked at each other almost to giggle but taken back as Shinichiro sat his head up. Facing the both of you. 

"...Mikey?.."

His faint voice whispered as Mikey slowly let you go reaching out for his brother. His hand still onto your waist. You really didn't like the touch so you slowly let his hand go.

"Um Let me know how it goes bye.."

You didn't really know how to deal with the situation so the best thing you could really do was leave. You exited the room soon leaving the entire place you now realized. Mikey was your ride.

" How the fuck did I forget that?! "

You sighed and almost banged your head before you heard a sound of a car motor. Looked near the street to see a Black BMW i8 sports car. You was wondering why such a car is around here but you didn't judge. The car stopped in front of you, causing you to get a little worried.  The car window rolled down as a male with long black hair stuck his head out the window soon yelling.

" HEY AREN'T YOU MIKEY'S BITC-"

The car horn went off cutting the male off.

"BAJI! DONT"

Another voice shouted as from the other side as the male who was just yelling scoffed.  Soon you could see a male with also black hair and an undercut. With a earring on his left ear and a grey suit. He walked toward you but he kept his distance.

" Hi I'm Chifuyu and this is my friend Baji"

He greeted softly and moving back showing you the other male. This Baji male stepped out the car in a red suit with black strips on it. It really fitted him if you had to say he was taller the "Chifuyu" and you could guess he was maybe 6'0 tall. 

"Yes sorry about his...greeting but aren't you Mikeys girlfriend?"

Chifuyu asked looked at you up and down, As Baji was also looking making a smirk appear. "Are they checking me out??". You thought to your self

"Um no you've got it all wrong I'm only his friend that's it" 

" Oh yeah..that's good.."

Baji said smirking wider as Chifuyu took a step back stepping on Bajis shoes with his heel. Baji left out a small grunt and glared at Chifuyu.

" Well you seem like he left you here...Could we maybe give you a ride home?"

"Uh.... If Baji stops staring me weirdly"

Baji scoffed before turning away.

" Alright lets get going.."

He said walking behind you with a smirk forming onto his face.