病気| 17

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

The following day you sat on your doorstep scrolling onto your phone on social media. You watched a video of an over-weight teenager make a fool of themselves. Dancing to hatsune miku dressed as a strangers things character. You giggled to yourself as you read the comments of the video. Soon a loud news flash appeared onto your phone at the top of the screen as you read in big bold words.

"WARNING MAFIA CRIME IS RISING LIKE HELL-FIRE"

You read out-loud before ignoring the news flash and kept scrolling.

"Hey is that you Y/n?!"

A feminine voice spoke, Looking above your phone screen seeing the pink haired female.

"Oh hey hina!"

You spoke setting your phone down as she walked up too you. She brightly smiled before sitting next to you crossing her legs.

"Its been awhile y/n! I haven't spoke to you since middle school!"

She giggled sitting closer to you

"yeah...we'll after middle school things catch up to you"

She nodded in agreement as her long pink haired moved along with the wind. You noticed her clear skin as she have the most beautiful smile causing you to feel warm in the cheeks slightly before giggling.

"whats funny? is it something in my teeth?" 

Hina spoke tilting her head checking her teeth.

"No not at all, Its just nice hanging out with a girl being around boys gets annoying and smothering"

You sighed relaxing yourself leaning onto your door looking at the cars passing and the honeybees going around.

"Yeah well get yourself a lover and the'll back off!, I think they just like you"

Both of you made eye-contact before you giggled again.

"I know they like me but its too odd dating one of them so.. Ill date someone outside that group"

"Makes sense"

Hina said agreeing with your statement.

"Hey you think..that we can maybe hang out later tonight?.."

You asked looking around

"Of course! we can go around the city and catch up like old times!"

You smiled a bit as she pinched your cheek

"You cheeks are always chubby and cute"

You felt the inside of your cheeks grow warm facing the other way.

"But heres my number!"

She wrote her phone number on your palm of your hand with the pen from her purse.She had very cute hand writing. Hina got up from where she was sitting patting her dress off.

"Text me in a few cya Y/n!"

..

You waved holding the same smile from before as you read the number written in your hands.

"I miss hanging out with my girl-friends.."