Behind Bars

What... What had happened for him to end up there & then? Jotaro reminisced on what had happened a couple of days ago...

It was a normal school day. A bunch of people were murmuring about him right at his face, as if they wanted him to hear it. There was a person, though, who wasn't really participating. They weren't speaking at all. They were just sitting there with this sad look in their face. Jotaro just ignored these things & carried on with his day, without a care in the world as usual. Walking around he crossed paths with that person from class a couple of times. He also witnessed when a bunch of people kept borrowing money from them, talking shit about them behind their back, bullying them & using them, pretty much. Jotaro could not careless, he didn't know them after all. But that was of course before, someone decided to get him involved in the whole ordeal.

A bunch of people followed him as he was walking & they all started gossiping about whatever.

-Dude, imagine if Kujo here took some money from them & bought us some drinks, huh? How cool would that be?

-You'd probably become the most popular person in the entire school if you did that.

-Besides, they won't mind if we borrow some more money from them.

-You haven't given them any of the money you borrowed back though, I don't think they'll let you borrow more unless you pay them what you already owe them.

-Please, they can't even ask back for a pencil at class, do you think they can ask back for ¥7000? Don't think so-

-Get out of here. –Jotaro cut them all off. All of these people were assholes, & it was starting to piss him off. He was far more irritable than usual these past few days, which was basically impossible since he was always easily irritated.

-Oh yeah, & what're you gonna do? Hit us to death? Why don't you just buy us all a drink instead, huh?

That was it, Jotaro was officially done with these people. Punching one down was more than enough for the rest to back away & scatter. Once the person was in the ground, he hit them again & again, multiple times & almost at light speed, like he had two full sets of arms. He punched them to the point his knuckles & that bastard's face, were both covered in blood. Jotaro didn't give them a chance to react or defend themselves. They weren't dead, but their face was absolutely fucked up. A few minutes later, that person's friends reported Jotaro to the police, & he didn't resist. He knew himself, he had crossed a line with this one. Even if they were evil, that beat down was just too much, even for him.

& then he was there. Sitting in a prison, behind bars, wondering what the fuck happened to him back then. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to remember exactly how everything had happened. Back then, he felt something awaken, he just couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. He felt as if he had had a whole other person or spirit sleeping inside him for his entire life, & it had woken up because of the rage he had bottled up until that moment where he just snapped. "I shouldn't really have to excuse myself behind some dumb awakening or whatever. That person was evil... It was a bit too much though... Wait, why am I thinking these things?! Not like I ever cared before! I don't even know what's going on anymore... I'm just tired, hungry & mad &..." He opened his eyes, looked at his left & saw a bunch of people with him in his cell. They were all clumped together, in the corner of the room, shaking.

-What the...? – Jotaro faced forward & he could not believe his eyes. A coffee table, a can of beer, a pen, a bunch of books, magazines & CDs & even a radio, were all inside the cell as if they had just soundlessly dropped from the sky. -Oi! - He walked up to the other prisoners in the cell. – How did you open the door without making any noise?!