Chapter 19: Purposal

Jaxon POV

I've been so worried about Kat. Ever since the kidnapping I've been kinda scared to let her out of my sight. But I know at some point things are gonna have to go back to normal and I'm gonna have to chill out and let her do her own thing at some point. But I don't know if I'm ready for that.

"Hey baby how's it going?" Kat asks me as she walks in my office.

"Hey baby It's goin good, I'm just about done. We can go for our night walk here in a few" I say as I start putting papers in a net pill.

"Ok hurry up I'm gonna go get changed into something different" Kat says as she walks over and kisses me.

"Ok I'll meet you in the garden in 10" I say as I stretch and start to put papers away.

Katherine POV

After I go see Jax I run up stairs and to my closet and grab my white sweater and my plaid skirt and black tights and my knee high black boots.

I put everything on then I quickly go to the mirror and fix my hair and run a brush through it then go out the door.

I start to walk for the stairs then suddenly I'm stopped by Jack Jax's beta.

"Hey Luna Katherine do you have a sec?" Jack asks as he stands there awkwardly

"You can call me Kat and yes I do but make it quick me and Jax are about to go on our nightly walk." I say as I start to look around him to see if I can see Jax walking out of his office.

"Ok so I would like your permission to do this." jack says as he starts fiddling with his fingers

"Ok whats up" I say as I stop looking for Jax and look solely at him

"I was wondering if I could have Jessica's hand in marriage?" Jack asks as he looks down and continuous fiddling with his fingers

"Holy Fuck!! Of course you can have her hand in marriage. But why are you asking me and not her father?" I say with a suspicious look on my face

"Me and her father don't exactly get along and I thought I would ask you since you're her best friend and all, '' Jack says as he looks relieved.

"You be good to her now. But I have to go. Jax is probably waiting for me in the garden" I say as I start to walk past him and down the stairs.

I start walking to the door that leads to the garden when suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and my whole body feels electricity and I instantly feel safe and I know its jax.

"Hey baby ready for our walk?" Jax says as he's still hugging me.

"Yes" I say as I smile and start walking towards the door and start to pull his arms off me.

Jax lets go and runs in front of me and opens the door for me and I walk out to the garden to see flower petals lining the path in the garden.

I start walking out the door and down the petalled path and Jax runs up behind me and puts his arm around me. He starts leading me to this little pond in the garden. That has water lilies in the water that are all lit up. And the bridge across the pond was covered in petals and the railing had roses lining it.

We walk up onto the bridge and Jax turns me around so I'm facing him and he takes a step back.

"The day I saw you in the cafeteria at school I knew I wanted to go where you go and do anything for you and to be with you always and forever. I knew that day was the start of my life. Katherine Lillith Pierce You're the love of my life and my whole world would you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my bride." Jax says while getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring

I put my hands over my mouth. I'm speechless. I can't believe he's proposing here and now.

"YES YES YES YES!!!" I say as I start to hug and kiss him.

He puts the ring on me and I start looking at it and I notice there's 2 wolves on the band 1 on each side of the diamond.

"oh my god you got one with 2 wolves on it, I love it so much" I say as I kiss him again.

"I'm glad you like it" Jax says as he hugs me

"The most ironic part is I got stopped by jack when I started heading out here to the garden and he stopped to ask me permission to propose to Jessica"

"Huh so now we won't be the only ones getting married. But we can't get married on the same day there are certain ceremonies for required for the luna and Alpha"

"Ok, that's fine But i want to continue our walk before we head back inside." I say as I grab his hand and start walking again will look down at my ring.

"Ok Luna Katherine Granger" Jax says as he picks me up bridal style

All I do is smile and snuggle into him.