Chapter 18: The Lust

Katherine POV

All the sudden I was slammed up against the wall with Jax's lips on mine. Jax nips at the bottom of my lip asking for access but I don't let him. He grabs my legs and pulls me up so my legs wrap around him and he grabs my ass and I gasp and he takes that as his opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth and starts exploring my mouth.

Then he starts walking towards the bed in our room and he sits down so I'm straddling him and that's when he starts kissing my neck and starts sucking on my mark making me shiver and moan in pleasure. I feel him smile against my skin then he pulls away.

"Baby you have no idea how worried I was. I thought I lost you forever" Jax says while looking down

"Babe I'm fine, I'm ok, you're not going to lose me. I'm not that easy to get rid of." I say while lifting up his head so he looks at me.

That's when he slams his lips into mine.

(Someone knocks on the door)

Jax pulls away and glares at the door. Then he slams his lips back to mine and starts kissing down my neck.

"Aren't you gonna get that baby?" I say in between kisses

"Nope they can go away" Jax says against my neck

(Knocks on door again)" Jax I know you're in there open up I can hear you. Plus you know you still have to go with me to patrol the perimeter." Jack yells from the door

"Alright Alright I'm coming" Jax yells aggravatedly

"Can I go babe I'll be with you and Jack I should be fine" I ask while wrapping my arms around him

Jax sits there not saying a thing, thinking about whether or not I should go with him.

"Fine, you can come now, go get changed, be down in 5" Jax says as he gets up and sets me down on the bed.

"Ok great" I say as I get up and kiss him and head to the closet.