Chapter 1: The First Day

Katherine's POV

Last night I had a dream. It was about my past. I woke up scared and crying. I haven't had many dreams of my past. This one came because my uncle died. My uncle abused me when I was younger and so did my dad but I forgave my dad because my dad was an alcoholic and he stopped drinking so I forgave him. But my uncle on the other hand I will never forgive him.

"Kat! wake up you'll be late to your new school!! " My mom yelled from the kitchen.

Oh yeah I forgot about my new school. Greaaaaat I am so not excited. Our whole pack got kicked off our land and sent here to this land here in Florida. I am just glad my 2 besties are in my pack. I don't know what I would do without them.

Laying in bed I hear someone knock on the door

"Kat you're going to be late mom wants you down stairs! " My brother says but I don't see him because I have my blankets over my head.

"Ok Dylan tell her to be down in 5 minutes." I sit up and throw my blanket down on my lap.

"Ok but hurry up I don't want to be put in a bad mood for school because of mom" Dylan is still standing in the door way i look at him and roll my eyes. "Ok I will be down at 5 now go. " I got up and I shut the door.

I walk into my closet and grab a black crop top. Shorts and my black combat Boots. I walk over to the closest mirror to me and look at myself for a second and put my long black hair up in a ponytail.

"There you are," I look up and my mom has her hand on her hip.

"Now hurry up and eat, you're going to be late. Do you want me or your dad to drive you to school? '' Mom asked while putting food in front of me.

"No mom I have my own car, remember the one parked out front the Black Chevy Camaro. I will drive myself. "I said to my mom while eating.

"Hey sis can I get a ride from you since my friend bailed on me? " Dylan asked. "Knock yourself out, I don't care. "I stand up from the table and start to grab my stuff..

"Oh yeah Dylan I am picking up Megan and Jess cause I'm giving them a ride too. "I said while walking to the door. "Ok that is fine I will sit in the back seat. " Dylan follows me outside the door and i hear him yell goodbye to mom and dad.

We have to drive all the way to the pack house because we don't live in the pack house we live near it though. I am about to move into the pack house once I finish packing my stuff up. We pull up to the pack house. I honk the horn 3 times.

After the 3rd time my 2 best friends walk out of the pack house jess looks beautiful with a red croptop on and black skirt and thigh high black boots and her long red hair half up and half down. Megan in a white button up and black pants on and a pair of black boots with her short brown hair in a loose bun.

"Hey girl how have you been lately?" Jessica asks while getting into the car. "I am good" I say with a fake smile on.

"Get in, we have to get to school fast. Or do you want to be fashionable later?" I say with a mischievous smile then laugh.

"Uh no. I want to be at school on time, not late" Dylan says while pulling out his phone. "Same here" Megan says while climbing in the car.

"Hell yes I do" Jessica says from the front seat. "Fine we won't be late since these guys don't want to be. " i say while pointing to the back seat with my thumb

" Don't worry about me and you can ditch lunch. " I said while leaning towards jess. " Hell yes my girl is back" jess says while putting on some music

30 min later

"Wow there is a lot of werewolves here" Jessica and I look at each other in amazement

"I know right" I look around and saw quite a lot of wolves and very few humans

"You think you'll find your mate here K?" Jessica asks while elbowing me

"Probably not J" I look down and am now kinda down.

I've been all over the world and haven't met my mate and that's kinda sad. Everyone else has found their mate. The only people that haven't are me and Jess.

Couple hours later

"Hey girl ready to skip" I walk up to jess in the the cafe

"Hell yes" she turns towards me and she glances once at me then she's eyeballing the door.

Omg what is that smell? It smells like the woods and rain. I start to look around but i don't see anyone that it could be.

"J i think my mates here but i'm not sure" I look at her and she looks at me the second i say that and we both start to look around.

"How do you know K" jess says while still looking around

"I can smell woods and rain" I say while also looking around

"ok well then he must be here" Jess moves to stand right beside me and puts her arm around mine.

'MATE' my wolf sky says

'No way he can't be here' I say while shaking my head.

Just as I said that a guy walks in the cafeteria. He is really hot. He's wearing a black shirt and jeans and his brown hair is messy and I can tell by the way he's built that he works out alot and has got to have abs. Wait, did he just stop and look at me. Oh no he is walking towards me.The next thing I did I thought I would never do it.

I ran