Chapter 11: The Mark

Katherine's POV

I just woke up and everything hit me about what happened last night. I got up so fast and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and looked at the mark on my neck Jax's mark. It was this really pretty crescent moon filled in with 2 wolves howling on both sides of the moon.

(Knock on door) "baby are you ok? " Jax said

"Uh yeah I'm ok you can come in. " I said as I was starting the shower and undressing.

"Ok. Is it ok if I join you in the shower? " Jax asked while walking in the bathroom

"Um sure I guess" i said while stepping into the shower

"Ok" Jax said while following after me once he gets undressed

We got in the shower.

1 hour later

"Hey babe I'm going to hang out with Jess today"

"Ok where are you guys going? " Jax asked

"Just out for a run"

"Human or wolf forms? " Jax asked

"Human"

"Ok be careful make sure your back for the ceremony" Jax said while he kissed me on the forehead

"We will"

Me and Jess went on a run and we didn't talk much. We just ran and ran. Until we got to a clearing and we stopped.

"Hold on Jess do you hear that? "

"Ya what is that" Jess said

We put our noses in the air and started sniffing around

"Rogues" me and Jess said at the same time.

Me and yes got back to back and waited. We stood there for a few minutes and finally 6 rogues walked out of the woods.

"You got 3 I got 3" I said to Jess

"Alright I'm down" Jess said smiling

Then just as Jess said that the 6 rogues turned into their wolf form and came at us. We turned into our wolf form. I had 1 of the rogue's necks and the other 2 had a hold of me. I looked over at Jess and it was the same. So I mind linked Jax.

*jax me and Jess need help we are in trouble with rogues, 6 rogues help hurry we are in a clearing not far from the pack house*

*babe I'm on my way be their in 5 keep trying to fight* Jax said through mind link

*we'll try Jax but I don't know how well we can do*

Just then I started to do a roll and Jess saw me do it and did the same. The rogues took chunks out of my skin. I was bleeding out real fast. Jess wasn't bleeding as soon as she rolled they let go. That's when I turned back into my human form. Just then Jax and a few guys showed up. Jax ran to me and the others killed the rogues just as Jax picked me up. All I saw was black.