Chapter 20: The Argument

Jaxon's POV

It's a week before me and Kat's wedding and we've been so busy that we can barely have a minute alone and we hardly see each other unless it's to sleep. But, then again even when we sleep we don't get long to sleep before we're up and either helping Jack and Jessica with me and Kat's wedding or I'm busy in my office with meetings or paperwork. We haven't even been able to have sex and it's been wearing on me, Ryder, and the mating bond.

"Baby we need help" Kat says while walking into the office.

"What's wrong babe?" I say while putting down my pen.

"Jess wants you to help her with putting up an arch in a path that starts right in front of the woods." Kat says while leaning sitting on the edge of the desk.

"Umm ok tell her I'll be out in about 10 minutes to help. I just want to finish the request from your dad." I say while picking up the pen and start on the paper again.

"What paper?" Kat says while leaning over to try to see the paper.

"Umm you might not like the answer" I say while turning in my chair and facing her and running a hand through my hair.

"Jax what is it" She says while getting up and sitting in my lap

Katherine's POV

"Umm your dad's pack is getting attacked by Ryan's Packs Troops. Your dad has requested troops from our pack." Jax says and I look at him in a little bit of shock

"Why haven't you sent troops?" I say while getting off his lap

"Baby, I don't know if it's possible. We are low on troops. We lost some troops trying to save you from Ryan. We also have troops out looking for Ryan specifically. We also have a big territory and our troops are spread thin" He says, looking at me like he's sorry and worried about my reaction.

I stood there for a minute thinking things through, maybe we could send some troops that are still training if not all of them at least the ones that are good enough to see battle.

"Well maybe we could send some of the trainees" I say while leaning up against the table

"We can't they are trained and even if we could only send about 10 because those are all that's almost ready to go out on the field"

"Well that's better than nothing we can't not help them. They are my family, we have to help them. If you don't help them I will" I say and standing up straight and cross my arms

"What is that supposed to mean" He says sounding annoyed

"I will physically go to my fathers pack and help them myself. If you won't send troops to help I refuse to leave my family defenseless" I say getting louder

"Im your family and I don't want you getting in danger and possibly lose you plus our wedding is in a week" He says getting louder too

"They are my family too and I know our wedding is in a week but to be honest my family possibly dying is more important than our wedding" I say loud but not quite yelling.

"Wow fine send the troops but if my pack goes down because you wanted to save your old pack then it will be your fault" He says yelling

"It's not just your pack any more it's ours but if that's how you really feel that it's only your pack then fine I'll move and the wedding can be off. I'll be out by tonight" I say as I throw my ring at him and storm out to Jess.

I'm walking around the back house looking for Jess for about 10 minutes before I finally find her and drop to my knees, cover my face and start crying. She runs up to me and wraps her arms around me.

"Hey what's wrong" Jess asks

"Me and Jaxon got into a fight and the wedding is off and im leaving i said i'd be gone by tonight" I say while still crying

"What, why what happened?" She asks while whipping my tears away

"He refused to send troops to help my dad's pack and tried to tell me I wasn't allowed to help my dad's pack. He also believes this is only his pack. So i said fine and told him since that's what he believes the wedding is off and im was leaving. So I need your help packing my stuff" I say while calming down a bit

"Ok I'll help you come on" she says while helping me up off the floor

We start walking to Jax's room. We get to the door and I'm standing there for a minute before I work up the courage to finally open the door. I walk in and grab 2 suitcases and hand one to Jess and she silently grabs it and starts filling it with my clothes. I do the same. I'm halfway through mine when I hear the bedroom door open behind me. Before I can turn around I hear Jess talk and I already know who's at the door.

"You need to leave so we can pack in piece" Jess says but i continue packing

"Can I please just have a moment alone with Kat?" I hear Jaxon ask Jess

"It's up to Kat weather she wants to talk to you or not" Jess states

"It's fine Jess just give us a few" I say still putting a few clothes in the suitcase

I don't turn around but I can hear Jess leave the room and close the door.

"Baby please look at me" I hear him say from behind me

I put down the shirt in my hand and slowly turned around. I don't say anything as I look at him with tears in my eyes. I look him in the face and I can tell he's been crying.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said it is our pack it's not just mine. I'm sorry for everything. I've sent some troops to help your father" He says all that and i see a tear slowly roll down his cheek

I don't know what to say so I stand there in silence watching him. He takes a step towards me and then another till he reaches about a foot away and drops to his knees and starts crying.

"Please Please Please don't leave me" He says and starts crying very hard

I drop to my knees before him and wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my torso.

"I'm not gonna leave you, and I'm sorry too for everything" I say and bury my head into his neck and he holds me tighter.

He pulls back and looks at me and I wipe his tears away from his face and once I finish wiping his tears away from his face he slams his lips into mine and I kiss him back. Then all of a sudden I'm getting lifted up in the air and hear stuff get slammed on the floor and get sprawled out on the bed.

"Hey I have to clean that up later" I say in protest

"I'll just have one of the omega's do it" He says and starts kissing me again.

I wrap my arms and legs around him and pull him close. He disconnects from my mouth and starts kissing my neck and once he hits my mark I moan softly. He smiles against my mark and pulls back and looks down at me and smiles then rips my shirt off of me then rips my bra off too then starts to suck on my left nipple and I moan softly because of it. He pulls back, looks down at me and I look at him questionably.

"Fuck it" he says and before i can ask what he means he grabs my pants and underwear and rips them off me and starttaking off his clothes.

Once he has his clothes off it doesn't take long before he slams into me and I feel the mating bond heighten. It doesn't take long before I hit my climax and he does too. He starts slowing down and comes to a stop picks me up in his arms move the blanket lays me under it and lays next to me and we lay there cuddling until I fall asleep