𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚂

{ billies pov }

my body tingles with pleasure as I squirm on the bed, hips gently bucking...

"god..yes!" a gorgeous face rises from between my legs, lips kinked to the side in a smirk.

my eyes trail with admiration from her full, pouty lips to her luscious curves and flawless skin... I grasp at the satin sheets beneath me, a desperate attempt to anchor myself as another wave of ecstasy breaks out...

a hand intertwines with mine, holding me steady. "fuck..don't stop." she kisses her way up my chest, settling the length of her body on top of me.

"I must admit, this interview isn't going quite how I was expecting." a light chuckle came after she said that.

her featherlight finger drags across my breast as her face hovers over me. "are you ready to work hard for me, billie?"

I shook my head yes. "anything you need."

she pins my wrist over my head before trailing soft kisses down my neck and chest, her tongue teases my nipples through my bra.

"good, because I'm afraid this job requires long hours. we might be up all night..."

our lips come together in a passionate kiss as my legs tangle in the sheets. I feel like I'm on fire as her hands trail down to my hips and thighs.

suddenly, she sits up and pulls me until I'm straddling her lap, as she does she kisses me all around my chest and neck.

"fuck.." I moaned out softly. her hands traced up my spine, then reached for the clasp of my bra.

"mmm. I don't think you need these anymore."

I gasped as my bra fell down and her lips grazed the bare skin of my breast, her tongue flicks out to tease my...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I bolted up from my bed gasping for air.

"...what the fuck?" I muttered to myself. "I either need to get laid or I'm really nervous for this job interview."

fuck the interview! I have to get ready!

I quickly grab my laptop, still open to the biography of anastasia monet, the CMO of monet enterprise, one of the top biotech companies in the world.

her headshot immediately caught my eyes

- 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

I entered the big lobby of monet enterprise and approached the front desk.

"hello, I'm here for the nanny interview with ms.monet," I said smiling at the woman sitting down.

"ah yes. her ten o'clock is running late, but she said to send you in. follow me."

I tried staying cool and calm as the receptionist led me through the halls of the building, but as soon as I stepped inside ms.monet's office, all of that disappeared when I saw her glance up from her desk.

how is she even more gorgeous in person?

"...still need to discuss the marketing for the lithyia project. I say we go all-in on the healthcare side, put our money into doctor ads." the man who was standing in front of her said.

ms.monet gestured me to come in and sit as she tried to wrap up her meeting.

"isn't that the same strategy that almost sunk our last attempt to enter the women's health sector? I need you to think outside the box liam. you know how important this is to me." she said a bit frustrated.