~Dean Winchester Imagine: Litte Miss Actress~

"This is boring." You complained shutting your book. Both Sam and Dean nodded in agreement, but continued their research. "Well I'm going to take a break." You said standing up. Dean glanced up from his book as you walked away. You tried your best not to look back afraid your cheeks will turn red.

You made it to your room quickly and grabbed your phone and headphones. You jumped onto your bed and turned your phone just to get at least one episode of your favorite show finished. Half way through the show you got an idea on how to kill your boredom. You hopped up and and ran into you closet searching through your clothes for something, only finding plaid shirts. All the way at the back of the closet was a large comfy sweater Dean once gave you and you forgot to give back. You slipped into some baggy jeans and rushed out of your room into your main bunker. Sam was no longer sitting there, it was just Dean a beer and a load of books.

"Hey," you called to him. Dean looked up at you and a smile immediately spread across his face. The main reason he gave you that sweater was he loved seeing you in something of his. "Who am I?" You asked walking over to him and grabbing his beer. "Sammy, let's hunt and gank this son of a bitch." Dean chuckled in amusement. "What?" You asked sitting on the table.

"You can't be me." Dean smiled even more, his emerald eyes locking onto yours.

"Bite me." You quoted him taking a sip of his beer.

"Hey! That's mine." He snatched it away and placed it in front of him.

"So what do you think? I should totally drop hunting and become an actress right?" Dean shrugged leaning back in his chair.

"Do I get to come with you?" He asked raising a brow. You giggled and tugged on the sleeves nervously. Dean watching you so closely made your stomach flip and your heart flutter more than ever.

"I don't know Dean," you started, "you aren't a very good actor." Dean scoffed.

"I'll have you know I'm an amazing actor." You laughed louder than you meant to. "Hey, hey. I can act. I can act." He repeated.

"Prove it." You challenged him.

"Fine. I'll be, uh, a FBI agent-"

"Too easy." You interrupted. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Fine I'll be a successful business man." Dean stop up and ran his hand over his face.

"I'll be a good friend you haven't seen in a while." You said hopping over to the other side of the table. Dean pretended to write things down and you knew that was your cue to start acting. "Um, excuse me," Dean looked up with a smirk placing his pen between his lips, "I thought I recognized you."

"You better have remembered me." Dean said awkwardly standing up. You stifled a laugh and went on.

"It's good to see you too." Dean walked over to you and pulled you into a hug, lifting you right of your feet. You could feel your cheeks burning, but you continued with this little act afraid that Dean noticed.

"Where have you been?" He asked interest peeking in his voice.

"Oh you know, traveling." You said vaguely. He nodded.

"Where have you been?" Dean was just pushing you to see how far you would go.

"Paris. It's really pretty over there." You answered rocking on your feet.

"You know (Y/N) I've been meaning to ask you something since the last time we saw each other." You raised a brow at him. He seemed deathly serious, but he was acting. Clearly someone has been working on their acting skills.

"Really what?" You ask grinning from ear to ear. Dean looks around and sighs. He opens his mouth to say something, but instead runs into you, lifting you up onto his shoulder. "Dean!" You laughed as he ran over to the couch. He dropped you on the couch so now you were on you back looking up at him.

"Well you see," he began jumping onto the couch on top of you. You groaned feeling a bit crushed, but you were flustered and your heart was beating heavily. He was so close you could smell his cologne and literally count the freckles on his face if you really wanted to at the moment. He moved closer your faces not even an inch apart, "I really like you." You couldn't tell if he was acting anymore, but you know if you said you liked him back you wouldn't be faking.

"I-I really like you too." You fumbled. Dean chuckled softly.

"I mean really really like you." You couldn't stop the grin forming on your face or the heat rushing to your cheeks. "You're funny, a little crazy, sweet, and beautiful. I couldn't ask for someone as perfect as you, but I guess I'm going to." He chuckled. "(Y/N)-"

You pressed your lips to his without even thinking, wrapping your arms around his neck. Dean cupped your face with one hand and rubbed his thumb across your cheek. You both pulled away breathless staring into each other's eyes. Dean's hand was still on your red cheek and your arms were still around his neck.

"I should've done this sooner." You laughed.

"I wouldn't have mined, little miss actress." He leaned down and pecked your lips one more time. You laughed a little taking note of the nickname. Little miss actress... You liked it.