~Sam Winchester Imagine: This is Reality~

"(Y/N), are you sure you want to see him?" Dean asked blocking the door Sam was being held up in. I peeked pass him and Sam sitting up staring at the wall with a sad look. His eyes were red and swollen with lack of sleep.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Dean moved out the way and I walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. Sam didn't even look at me. He stared at the wall with a terrified expression. "Hey Sam." He shook his head and glanced at me.

"(Y/N)?" He said softly, his voice cracking.

"Yeah it's me." He gave me a weak smile, but it quickly faded as he looked behind me. "Sam focus on me, okay?" Suddenly he was up on his feet walking towards me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Uh, s-stand over here." He walked me over to the side of the bed and then sat back down.

"How are you feeling today?" He shrugged.

"Fine." He wasn't fine at all. His mind was all over the place and he couldn't focus on anything for too long. I took a seat next to him and waited for him to get out of whatever trance he was in. He stared at the floor occasionally flinching. He was scared of something that wasn't real. Sam didn't know what reality was anymore and the only thing I can do was get him to look away from all of it for a little bit.

"Hey look at me." I put my hand on his, which was gripping the bed sheets tightly. He jumped slightly at my touch, but quickly relaxed. "Sam what your seeing, all that bad stuff it's not real. Dean is real. Cas is real. I'm real. You're real. Lucifer isn't really here, Sam." He started to breathe heavily as he stared at me, tears welling up in his eyes.

"No!" He shouted jumping up. "Oh god, (Y/N)! Help!" Tears started pouring down his face as he ran his hand over his face.

"Sam look at me! I mean really look at me." I grabbed his arm and forced him to sit. "There is nothing hurting me. I'm not dying in any way. I'm fine."

"Stop it. Stop it, please." He mumbled. I put my hand on his again and gave it a little squeeze. He looked down at my hand and hesitantly took it.

"See. I'm real and I'm okay." I brought my other hand up to his face and brushed away his tears. He leaned into the touch and a small smile broke out onto his face. "Just focus on me Sam. Everything else that's yelling at you or catching fire is fake."

"I'm so tired." He croaked.

"I know your are." I let go of Sam's hand on scooted to the other side of the bed. I lied down and smiled up at him. "Come here." He took a deep breath and lied down next to me. I took his hand again. He smiled again and shut his eyes. He wasn't sleeping, but he was more relaxed than I'd seen him in a long time.

"You see this? You and me right now? This is reality."