~Dean Winchester Imagine: Tracing Those 3 Simple Words~

This one is going to be fairly short

Tbh I got this idea from a tumblr post that was like Person A and Person B or something like that. You'll seeee

-Dean's POV-

"Dean?" Someone shook my shoulder. "Dean?"

"What?" I groaned into my pillow.

"I cant sleep." I glanced up and saw (Y/N) standing there with pleading eyes. "Can I stay with you?"

"Yeah. Why can't you sleep?" She shrugged and got onto the other side of the bed. "Is there something wrong? Are you having nightmares?"

"No, I literally just can't sleep." She smiled reassuringly. "Goodnight, Dean." She hummed turning her back to me.

"Goodnight." I mumbled back, however I couldn't fall asleep now for some reason. I shut my eyes tight. Go to sleep. Go. To. Sleep. I sighed realizing I wasn't going to get any sleep like this. (Y/N) on the other hand looked like she was sleeping. She looked adorable when she slept. I couldn't help, but wrap my arms around her waist. It felt so right for her to be in my arms. I found myself tracing patterns on stomach. Well one pattern to be exact...

"I love you."

I kept tracing that until I felt my eyelids get heavy. I tightened my grip around (Y/N)'s waist so I wouldn't let go and let my eyes shut. (Y/N) shifted so she was now facing me. We were not even an inch apart.

"I love you too, Dean." She mumbled, barely audible.

"Y-you were awake?" She giggled and nodded. I opened my eyes and smiled. "You love me?" She nodded again. I softly pressed my lips to her nose and chuckled a little as she scrunched her nose up. "Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Dean."

This wasn't even that good I'm sorry

Anyways I have school tomorrow which really sucks. I hope I can get another chapter up tomorrow. I don't know. We'll see.

-IMPORTANT-

DAVID TENNANT THOUSAND READS!!! WOOOOOO!!!! Get it? David was the tenth doctor. Whatever... Now that I have reached 10K reads I am going to do a special! It's up to you lovely people as to what I should do! It could be anything at all including Destiel and sabriel. It could be a plain old imagine of your choice!!!

Like every chapter....

I hope all you lovely people enjoy this!

Good damn byyyyeeeee