• PRIVACY •

Set: between 3a and 3b, no supernatural drama yet
Age: 16 years old

"Hey Liam," Isaac greeted as the door opened. He stood, hands in his trouser pockets in the doorway. Liam stepped out of the way to let him inside.

"Marley, you're boyfriend is here!" Liam shouted as he held the stairs. Isaac glanced in the wall mirror and checked if his tie was up to his neck. Marley had invited Isaac to accompany her to her neighbours wedding party. He'd go with her, Liam and her mother. She thought it would be okay, since the bride was really nice, and Isaac did use to be a neighbour. Liam put his suit jacket on and shouted once again. "Marley, come on!"

"Liam, quit shouting. You'll ruin that angel voice of yours," Marley said sarcastically as she walked around the corner at the top of the stairs. She held onto the banister and walked down the stairs carefully in her heels. Isaac looked at her in awe, seeing the beautiful dress she wore. It was satin red, hugging her waistline and hips loosely. One side reached just above her knee as the other side covered mid thigh. Two straps clung to her shoulders. A single gold pendant sat on her exposed collar. (Picture at the bottom) "Hey love."

Marley got to the bottom step and adjusted her laced heel. Liam could clearly see the face Isaac was making towards her, and it grossed him out.

"Lahey, stop staring at my sister," Liam said. Marley shooed him away and stepped down from the last step to great her boyfriend. She didn't need to step on her toes to kiss his cheek since she was a few inches taller in her shoes. Isaac's hands found themselves on her lower back as Marley kissed his cheek.

"You look incredible," Isaac said, respectfully but also flirtatiously. He pecked her lips and tucked her golden brown hair behind her ear. Marley looked down at Isaac suit, already noticing that it was the one he wore to prom a year ago.

"As do you," Marley said.

"Okay let's get going," Marley's mum said as she emerged with Liam. "You look great Isaac. Marley."

"You never seem to age, Miss Dunbar," Isaac smiled, nodding his head towards her. She laughed and held her glamorised chest.

"Oh please, call me Donna," she said, winking slightly at him. Marley and Liam looked between Isaac and their mum, feeling uncomfortable. Marley screwed her eyebrows up as she watched.

"So that wedding party," Marley reminded loudly. Her mother seemed to snap out of her fake personality and fiddle for her keys as she walked out of the front door. Liam followed. Isaac shook his head at Marley knowingly, and she raised her eyebrows at him. She was almost saying 'you're with the wrong Dunbar'.

...

After checking into the front lobby, and maybe getting stopped when Liam took a champagne off the table, they all made it to the ballroom. Luckily for the bride, she married a very wealthy man that had the right amount of money for a beautiful wedding. The wedding party was booked in a very expensive hotel that they stayed in the previous night.

"Jesus it's bright in here," Marley said as they walked into the ballroom. There were white circle tables on the length of the room, almost every seat full. The walls, like everything else, where painted pearly white. The only darkness came from the ever growing sunset through the large windows.

"Oh, my, gosh! The Dunbars!" A woman shrieked excitedly. Sarah, the bride, came striding towards them all, arms stretched out. "Donna, good to see you."

"And you too sweetie," Marley's mum said, kissing the brides cheeks. Sarah turned and smiled at Liam; he'd always had a small crush on her.

"Liam, you look dashing as ever," Sarah said, winking at him. She turned her head and her eyes lit up at the sight of Marley.