Chapter 3: America

As we last left off our protagonist in the American Airspace with his father. In Japan everyone was angry at All Might and Telekinetic. On the website there were a lot of verdicts for them. One was that the children aren't blacklisted but are on thin ice and that the parents of Izuku will have to donate all of their money into a closed account for Izuku when he comes back and that 95% of their pay goes to that account. At the end of the week it was chosen.

There were also clothing brands that made T-shirts with Izuku on it to support him. Izuku felt that this was to much, but then again what they did to him was to much. They were at this moment getting their luggage from the Private Jet. They then waited outside for their car to arrive while having some small talk. When their car arrived at the airport, Izuku could not believe what he saw! A freaking Limo is their transportation!

Izuku: Father, are you sure that that car is the car we are supposed to use. Not one of the taxi's or anything?

Hisashi: Do not worry Izuku, this is our ride home. It will be fun at our property, a lot of kids running around and playing. We live close to a library, a movie theatre, a hero school and a training area. Heck most of those things are in our house, except the hero school.

Izuku: Wow, we must live in a cozy house at the park! It must be really fun for you. By the way, when will i get my quirks back?

Hisashi: You will get it back when your body is ready for it. Presumably in a year.

Izuku: Even though i want the two quirks right away, i will wait since my body needs to be built up.

As they continued talking for a bit, they came up to the driveway for there house. Izuku is bewildered because he never thought that a house could look so good!

tour of house time.

Back of the house.

Front of the house

Front of the house