CHAPTER 1 : THE RESCUE

It was a normal day, everyone were on their schedule, Kion was alone doing patrolling as the others were on holiday...but one lioness was not it was Zuri..

She was in a gala mood and not knowing where was she going... she was heading towards Makuu's float !!!!!

Makuu as usual was on his evil mood  😈  and saw the lioness coming towards his float...

Makuu : Looks like today we will have a lioness snack...

Zuri : Oh no ! somebody help me...

Kion had heard it, and ran towards that spot where Zuri was yelling for help...

Kion had seen the float charging towards Zuri and knew he needs to use the roar...

Kion had an idea he told to Zuri..

Kion : Zuri jump...

Zuri was scared and yelled back..

Zuri : Have you gone nuts!?!?! I am between crocs and you want to play ???

Kion in a frustrated voice..

Kion : Trust me Zuri, Jump!!!

Zuri at last jumped and Kion roared and he divided the lake into two parts..

* THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM LION GUARD EPISODES *

And Zuri landed straight on the gap between the two parts of the lake..

Zuri knew that now what to do so she ran towards Kion....

Kion saw Zuri now the safe side so he stopped roaring and Zuri was happy and went and hugged Kion...

Kion felt weird he was feeling butterflies in his stomach same with Zuri.. Kion and Zuri knew that they had a little bit of crush on each other, but they never expressed their felling's...

Zuri was not sure what to do next so she ran away thinking that Kion didn't like her behavior, she ran towards her friends Kiara and Tiifu...

Zuri : Guys, today Kion saved me so I hugged him and then I felt weird, like I had butterflies in my stomach.

Kiara in a teasing tone said

Kiara : Looks like someone is in love..

* NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE ABOUT KION AND ZURI'S DATE *