2- One shot :)

Author note:

I didn't write this my bl bestie did ehe~

"Hua cheng~" said xie lian sweetly.

"Yes my hikari?" replied the very real hua cheng. "Do you need anything, anything at all? "

"Why do I need something if I call?, maybe I just wanna be with you huh " said xie lian while shrugging and slowly going up to him.

Hua cheng made a small smile and said "well, I am really flattered you would say that" then he put his arms around xie lian's waist and pulled him in closer.

Xie lian blushed at this action but soon smiled softly and said "there is no need to be flattered by something so little as just wanting to be with you " and boopt his nose gently.

Hua cheng smiled and said "it only takes me a moment  to only think of you loving me once for me to feel content, my love"

And soon after the distance between their faces closed made into the sweetest kiss.

They broke the kiss and xie lian said

"So now that we kissed, do you feel extra content?"

Hua cheng laughed softly and said "I feel like I'm the happiest in the world or better yet, I am the happiest in all three realms, my dear "

And soon the kissed again but this much much sweeter than before.

Authors note:

AHAHA YESSSS full credit to bl bestie. You may see more of her one shots I LOVE THEMMMM

also bl recommendation- Thousand Autumns           It's a nice i haven't finished it and it's meant to be no but i think it focuses more on character development. ITS RLLY GOOD READ THE NOVEL 

stay safe :)