3-Another 800 years

notes

based off the idea: what if Hua Cheng took 800 years to return?

Sorry it's shorter.

Xie Lian had seen many seasons. Experienced many things. So when Hua Cheng took 800 years to return, he wasn't lonely. He always believed he would return. He believed San Lang would return because San Lang told him he would.

A lot had passed between the eight hundred years after Hua Cheng dispersed into thin air and Jun Wu was detained under the mountains by Xie Lian's Goushi.

Xie Lian had become the Heavenly Emperor, he had vast temples and shrines now that stretched to all four seas and mortals praised him often for his martial skills. He never forgot about his once small shrine in Puqi and he often went there when he had spare time. Although, now he could only go incognito or make it so mortals couldn't see him because there were statues of the Flower Crown Prince everywhere now.

Ling Wen had been exposed by now but because the Heaven's couldn't function properly without her, she was locked in Xie Lian's palace to do her work. Feng Xin and Mu Ping still fight for three days and three nights on occasions but not as much anymore and Shi Qingxuan returned to being a mortal, but because Xie Lian is constantly worried about him, he checks on him sometimes without Shi Qingxuan knowing. Turns out Black Water Demon Xuan took him in, Xie Lian will have to check on that..

Overall life had gotten better as days passed by and now it was time for the Heavenly Patrol. Xie Lian had gotten some time away from his work to join in for the first time in a long time. The last time he did it was when he first ascended, but it was only once and although he's came back, this will only be his second time. Hence, it was a very glamorous patrol. Only the most powerful or prestigious Gods could hope to take part.

As Xie Lian left his palace to walk down the cobble path, junior officials alike stopped to greet him and inquire about his day. Xie Lian waved and walked by but his mind wandered off to thinking about Hua Cheng again. Xie Lian's face brightened and a pleasant smile appeared on his lips. While he was daydreaming he bumped into someone's back.

'Are you okay Your Highness?'

'Ahaha... General Pei, sorry. Are you on your way to start the Heavenly Portal too?'

Pei Ming gave a smile and said 'Yes and I take it so are you. I won't waste your time Your Highness, you can go on your way. With Heaven Officials blessing'

'En. May all taboos be cleared'

And so, he continues his way to start the Heavenly Patrol.

———

He walked along the path up to PuQi shrine. Dressed in crimson robes with seemingly perfect long hair. He had a scimitar at his side that had an icy aura around it.

With an eyepatch over one eye and a light smile on his face he walked up the path that had new changes; maple trees followed the path up and it was much nicer than the last time he was there.

He arrived at the shrine, that had been rebuilt many a times in the time he was away, and sat down under a tree in the shade, waiting for the person he knew would come.

———

As Xie Lian walked up he admired the scenes until one of the villagers stopped him.

'Doazhang! You're back! Don't fret we have made sure your shrine doesn't fall down again! Ahaha... Anyway a man in red robes walked up to it, he seemed kinda suspicious...'

After hearing that a man in red robes walked by he stopped and ran up to his small shrine. Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry, the person he waited for for 8 hundred years was just before his eyes. As he ran up Hua Cheng could hear the soft crinkles of the maple leaves getting stood on, so he stood up and turned around. Xie Lian ran into his arms and hugged him. All the moments he spent alone waiting and hoping had paid off. As they were standing there Hua Cheng lifted Xie Lian's chin up and stared at his eyes.

'Gege, I'm finally back and I don't even get a hello?'

Hearing his voice again Xie Lian felt a lonesome tear slide down his cheek.

'San Lang!'

Hua cheng laughed and wiped his tears. He smiled and said really, really low so that only Xie Lian could hear,

'Gege can I kiss you?'

Xie Lian turned red and put his head on Hua Cheng's shoulder. After awhile he nodded lightly.

Once again his chin was lifted up and Xie Lian closed his eyes. When Hua Cheng came closer, even though he had no body heat Xie Lian felt at home and when the cool lips touched his, he felt they were incredibly warm.

——

Now if you go to a Flower Crown Prince shrine, you will find that although the outside hasn't changed, the inside will have a new statue standing beside the Heavenly Emperor. The new statue will be adorned in crimson red robes and they will be holding hands with a graceful statue of the Heavenly Emperor. Some rumours say that the man beside him is the Supreme Ghost King,     

Hua Cheng and that they are lovers, but needless to say, if you pray to them together, you will get a lifetime of luck!

Authors note

HAHAHAHAHA I was literally crying bl tears at the end :) sorry i'm taking so long with the uploads. I'm on holiday and won't be home for another week. i finished this in the 21 july it won't be published for a few days tho. Sorry this one doesn't sound a lot like the real books. Reeee i'm trying to make them like the real book to make nicer reads :(

Me and my friend had a bl craze and now i have a great idea for the next one shot so expect that soon..

i may write a shi qingxuan and black water demon xuan one ....

stay safe!!!

ps

i have covers arranged for the stories but it won't upload them into the story :( i'm using mobile website. please help me!!!