mitsuya takashi , flower.

try again - jaehyun

try again - jaehyun

7 missed calls entered your phone. you didn't actually check how many there were. that's just how many times he would always call whenever you went missing from the world. by now, he's grown used to you.

grown used to you being this way. you get tired, you get sick of everything and especially yourself. it leaves you tired and empty. mitsuya knows it all. most of the time he tries his best to support you but him being him, he always ends up in front of you with this specific look. a look of worry, love, pity and tired all mixed together on his pretty face.

why does he even do this? why does he put up with me? you ask yourself those questions all the time and yet you still can't find the answers. mitsuya takashi is just one unreadable man. though one thing was clear about him. his love. no matter how cold you get, his love would melt away all barriers and walls. you couldn't only see or hear his affection, you feel it. through his voice, his touch, his existence. him.

and there he was, mitsuya takashi standing right in front of your doorstep. concern filled his eyes as he stared at your face. even in this state, you're the most beautiful creature god has ever put on earth. even after a few years of being by your side, your eyes never failed to make his knees weak and his heart drumming. he's whipped for you and he makes sure you know it.

empty eyes stared back at his features. even with no love you could give back, with no emotions you could gather from your heart, you too, thought he looked like the prettiest flower. a flower made just for you. a single flower with the sweetest scent, the warmest touch and the deepest eyes that holds the entire world in them. just how did you ever deserve to have him?

his warm palm softly touched your cheek. as soon as his fingers made contact with your skin, it was as if you were pulled back on earth and reminded that this is him. warm, soft, and always loving. you closed your eyes feeling his love and adoration just through a simple touch of your cheek in his hand.

"i got worried. i'm sorry if you weren't feeling like seeing anybody right now." his voice mellow and comforting.

his other arm awkwardly went to your side, barely touching you as he was scared you didn't want any more contact. you've always liked how wary and respectful he is. it drew a smile on your face. your arms went to his sides.

his scent was all over you. and for the first time in a while, you felt content. like a ray of sunshine in an empty dark room, he is the light. your light. his arms were now tightly wrapped around you. home was the only word you could think of. it felt like he was transferring his energy and warmth into you by the way his hands quietly tapped on your back.

even when he had nothing left to receive from your empty heart, he would always be there with his arms widely open and reserved for only you. like a gentle flower, your favorite flower. he is mitsuya takashi.