sano shinichiro , the way you exist.

choking on flowers - fox academy

there you are. under the tree sits the most beautiful person shinichiro has ever laid his eyes upon. his movement stopped as he stares at the way you stare at the book, gaze intense and your lip chewed as you focus on the content of it.

the way your hair brushes your cheeks lightly, the way the tip of your fingers touch the end of the white pages, the way the leaves fall around you. he admires you from afar knowing well that you don't even realise his existence as you are basically stuck in the fictional world on your lap.

your focus was immediately wrecked when you feel familiar fingers pushing away your hair. the touch of his hand is always so warm and careful, you never even need to open your eyes if they were closed to know that it's him.

"hey, sorry if i'm interrupting," his voice is smooth like honey, with the perfect volume and tone to it as it enter your ears. it drew a smile on your face to hear how gentle he sounded to make sure he really wasn't interfering with your reading session.

the sound of your sudden laugh send shockwaves through his body and almost giving him literal goosebumps.

you find it funny. the boy in front of you is known as the most fearful delinquent in the school yet in this moment, he reminds you of a baby lamb. delicate and soft, to look at, to touch and to hear.

the raise of the apple of your cheeks make him turn red.

who knew he can even feel this way? all his life he had always been average when it comes to his own emotions. it was as if he had control over them. because of that, he is always considered as a person with a cool demeanour.

but not right now, when his ears are slowly turning into a few shades of red and pink, and so are his neck and cheeks. and it is caused by a smile? the old him would have laughed at his face.

he can't escape the gaze of your shining eyes on his. the eyes you think are boring and dull, but he thinks are like the galaxy swimming around in your orbs.

he freezes when your own fingers touch the ends of his messy hair. the fingers you think are oddly shaped, but are the prettiest fingers and hands god has ever sculpted on a human being to him.

right now, you can see a boy staring into your soul as his cheeks are brightly coloured, perhaps from the cold weather surrounding the two of you.

but all he can see is a beautiful person who loves him as much as he does, and his heart is leaping in his chest at the sight of you.