oct. 7

today 11:24 AM

Stranger: what kind of things do you like to do? like in your free time and stuff.

today 12:02 PM

Derek: I don't know. I don't really have a lot of free time, for the most part.

Stranger: so what do you spend most of your time doing?

Derek: Working, studying, reading - like I said, I don't really know.

Stranger: you're such a nerd

Derek: Maybe. But at least I know what'll turn up when I get my report card.

Stranger: okay, true

today 12:37 PM

Derek: What about you?

Stranger: what stuff do I do? oh well uh, kinda goes back to 'if I tell you it's a dead giveaway' but I like to read and watch things I guess. like movies and shows.

Derek: Anything in particular?

Stranger: action, comedy, horror, sci-fi, thriller. you name it, I've probably seen it.

Derek: Hm. I bet at the first sign of something creepy on the screen you cover your face or run out of the theatre.

Stranger: woah, Souza, getting a little judgemental are we? it's because I'm a girl, isn't it.

Derek: Maybe a bit. (on the judgemental part, you being a girl has nothing do with it)

Stranger: well, I assure you, I do /not/ cower in fear.

Derek: Uh huh. Sure you don't.

Stranger: you wanna bet, nerd?

Derek: What exactly are we betting?

Stranger: that I'm not as scared as you seem to think of some dumb movie plot

Derek: No, I mean what are the risks.

Stranger: oh

Stranger: well can't it just be a friendly bet?

Derek: No such thing.

Stranger: fine ugh

Stranger: I'm the wager

Stranger: if I cower like you think I will, I'll tell you who I am. if I don't, my identity remiains unknown.

Derek: If I don't know who you are, it's kind of hard to say that you're telling the truth. How am I supposed to know if you get scared or not?

Stranger: okay wait let me think about this

today 12:56 PM

Stranger: Simon and Tori?

Derek: Wait, so you are friends with them?

Stranger: oh uh yeah I am. but they can help, ya know?

Stranger: like we all go see a movie together and they can tell you how I react

Stranger: ?

Derek: If we all go see a movie together I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious who you are. Unless you just want to, you know, tell me.

Stranger: (ignoring that) what if it's a group of people?

Derek: Don't know if you've noticed but groups aren't really my thing.

Stranger: okay fine

Stranger: then it's just something we'll have to do after you find out

Derek: What, see if you get scared during a movie?

Stranger: yep.

Derek: I guess

* * *

awh lil chloe insinuating they go to a movie together bye now