Jax is an evil mastermind

What if Jax was an evil mastermind? (Okay, I know the story makes sense as is and this is a pointless theory, but I always love seeing things as if they could maybe be a little different 😏)

SO. This theory begins on a bright and sunny day, all is calm with the world, the sun is peaking over a big, beautiful farm field, a young boy steals corn... *record scratch*. Yup. Jax really is a farm boy in this theory, and somehow found the power to manipulate the entire royal court into thinking he was one of them.

It starts with none of the princesses recognizing him on Royal Day. I know, I know, his father "brain-washed them to forget his face" but how do we know that's true??? Besides, when Jax "reached out to his father" to increase security during the anniversary party, he never wrote back or helped them!!! What father would send their pre-teen child to a reform school to do undercover work in order to find a villain leaking information about the royal court to villains and NOT be up to date on all his recent Pegasi Posts OR bother to help him!? That's just because the height of his master plan wasn't in action yet.

All it took was for Jax to brainwash the king into believing he was his son, and that took some time, to say the least. He got into FTRS as an actual farm boy who stole corn - and he really did have beef with the princesses for taking away his father's farm. What if... they also took away his father? Maybe he died in a war or something? That would be why Jax is so educated on this stuff. Then he started stealing corn and got thrown into FTRS - but learning about all the villain stuff only made him want to take over the kingdom! He learned all about the royals and he learned stuff that had to do with them, like the Fire Step. (and if you're wondering about the pocket watch, he probably stole it - just to clarify, I don't actually believe this! I just say "probably" to fit the theory)

After that, he needed a plan of action. Something to trick the king. Trickery... hmm... that's when he turned to Rumpelstiltskin! The troll was able to help him brainwash the king into thinking he had a son, and the son was him. Not long after that, Rumpelstiltskin took over FTRS.

Jax got into the royal life, but because he is a mischievous little farm boy, he couldn't sit still at RA. So he got thrown back into FTRS.

Finally, the cap to this whole plan. He will eventually be ruling as the believed sibling of Rapunzel, and he will need a court. But any princess at RA just might be able to see through his disguise. So who does he need to be ruling with him? A thief. Someone who understands how the lower class of Enchantasia works and someone who won't hesitate to make a difference. "Maybe, just maybe, I already have one in mind." Hmm...

And that, my friends, is possibly one of the most genius kingdom domination plans... Fool the public to believe you are meant for it, then change everything about the society. Brilliant... Actually, that's a good idea for a book...