𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

* ═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ *

Harry is dominating the whole fight so it is not surprising when he manages to stab his opponent, sword going right through his chest. Harry removes it and the guy falls, taking his last breaths. Harry goes onto the next and next rebel, slaughtering them. When he kills about six of them, he sees some are not wearing the significant Dead Crows crest.

"Malik! These are not members of Dead Crows!" he screams. Commander Malik is close to him, watching out for the prince in case he needs help or someone comes from behind to attack him.

"Yes, they are! They have a crest on their cloaks!"

"These three do not! They do not even wear the cloaks!" Harry yells. For the first time since he started killing the enemies, he looks around. There are not just his soldiers fighting those without cloaks but those with actual cloaks with Dead Crows crest are fighting against them, too. "It is a double trap! They attacked us at the same time so we would not see the difference between them in the heat of the moment!"

"But they are not working together, no way they would kill each other's members. There are not many rebels left."

"Maybe they are not all rebels," Harry says normally since Zayn is next to him. The two share a look. Maybe the Dead Crows had originally planned this — to dress differently and those who were killed were ready to die — or maybe there is a double attacker.

"Judging by the clothes they are wearing I would say they were hired to assassinate you. The Dead Crows got in the way."

"Should we run?" Harry asks, looking at the slaughter. Dead bodies are everywhere, the ground is soaked with blood like there was bloody rain.

"I can not leave my spot, your highness. And I do not wish for you to go alone."

"Louis Tomlinson!" some big guy yells, he is the tallest of them, the strongest and the deadliest. The boss.

"Who is that?" Harry asks, gulping. The guy is really, really big. Muscles on the whole body, so big they look like they can crush your bone with a little pressure.

"Tomlinson or the huge guy?" Zayn asks, little fear shows on his face. They look at each other.

"Both."

"Well, for the guy I do not know. For Louis Tomlinson, he is the leader of Dead Crows."

"His name sounds hot," Harry blurted out, not the slightest ashamed.

"He is hot," the new voice joins the conversation. They slowly turn their heads to see the huge guy standing in front of them. "He has nice curves, better than females. The way he moves…" the guy slowly exhales, grabbing his crotch. "I almost fucked him once. He hit me for 'inappropriate touches'," the guy says while air quoting the last two words. "Whatever that means."

"It means: I don't like you so don't touch me, dickhead," another voice joins the conversation. The guy smirks and goes to turn around when a sword is shown through his heart. He gasps before falling on his knees, sword sliding out of his body, to reveal a quite short guy. He is smirking, acting like killing a man has not affected him at all, which it did not. "Louis Tomlinson, at your service, your royal prickness," Louis mocks as he dramatically bows. Harry and commander Malik frowns, Malik — first name Zayn — grips his sword tighter in case he needs to attack fast. Louis stands back up. "Looks like we have a situation here."