Chapter 1

*August 20th*

Steve P.O.V

I had been with Sharon for over a year now and something was missing. I felt like if I needed something more. I didn't love Sharon at that point: we kinda grew apart. It was hard because she was the first person I dated after Peggy. We were great together but we didn't understand each other that well. She didn't make me laugh or help me when I needed it. I couldn't talk to her about my problems either. I wanted someone that I could trust and be happy with. Sharon just wasn't the right person for me.

I didn't want to end the relationship right before Tony's and Pepper's wedding but I couldn't keep lying to her. So when she got home to our apartment, I talked to her.
"Honey, I think we need to talk about our relationship." I helped her sit down on the couch.
"Yes but let me go first." She said this very nervously whilst fidgeting with a bracelet I gave her on our first date, "umm...Steve, I don't love you anymore and because of it, umm... I cheated on you."
"Sorry?!" I stood up rapidly.
"Steve, It's just, we don't click. You know? I thought I would be in love with you because you are Captain freaking America, but I'm not. I'm sorry."
"Yeah, it's okay. Don't worry." I know I shouldn't have felt sad or angry. I know I should have felt happy, but I physically couldn't. "I, umm...need some fresh air. Bye." I got my coat of the hanger and went outside.

Natasha P.O.V

I was in a bar kinda sad. I was seeing everyone settle down on their relationships. I was getting tired of going man by man only one night each. Just sex. I needed more. I needed to find the man for me. I mean, even Tony is getting married. I was used to seeing him jumping from girl to girl and now he's with Pepper. Steve told me his dad was the same. Well that all before he met his wife and in Tony's case, Pepper. Him and Pepper were like soulmates; made for each other. I on the other side, was very lonely.
"Nat?" I saw Steve entering the bar. He had red puffy eyes. His knuckles were bloody and his hair was messy.
"Oh my god Steve, are you okay?" He didn't look good. He came over to my table and gave a hug.
"Sharon and I broke up. She was cheating on me."
"Oh no. Steve I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay. I guess, I kinda saw it coming. I'm just sad. Am I really that bad of a boyfriend, she has to go and cheat on me?" He asked me, tears threatening to come out.

"Hey, don't say that. You are a wonderful man, even if you are 90 years old." I said earning a small laugh from him, "Don't let your head get messed up just because some stupid girl chose someone worse than you. It's her loss, not yours. Now, what can I do for help?"

"You could by me a drink?" He said this smiling. I laughed.

"Two beers, please" The bar tender came to our table quickly and handed Steve the beer and another one to me. One thing I didn't mention about me, is that I have had a huge crush on Steve since like forever. And I know I sound like a teenager but It's kind of true. I looked at him and found him staring. "It's not nice to stare, Rogers" I tell him, teasingly. He smirks at me and gets closer. My heart skips a beat.

"Oh yeah? I bet you like it." He told me smirking. This time it was me who got closer. I smirked and without a warning, I pull our lips together. The kiss was small but it was one of the best things I had ever done. He pulled away and said, "we shouldn't do this."

"Yeah we probably shouldn't."I nodded. Our eyes met again and we couldn't resist. Now it was his turn to kiss me. This one was more passionate than the last one. Before, we were just enjoying the moment, but this time, it was pure passion and huger. I took his hand and walked him out of the bar. The Stark tower wasn't far and because my room was there, we went there.

As we got to the elevator, Steve couldn't wait. He pushed me towards the elevator wall and kissed me. I didn't want people to find out so I whispered,
"Hey hey. Wait until we get to my apartment."He looked at me with a confused face and said
"Less talking more action." I smirked and kissed him again. DING
The elevator finally arrived to my apartment so I took Steve by his hand and pulled him into the hallway.

Steve P.O.V

I felt weird thinking that our friendship was never going to be the same, but there was something in Nat that just didn't let me stop. I think, I always kinda new I had feelings for her but because I thought she didn't feel the same, I never made a move. I guess she did feel the same.

I picked her up and placed her on her bed. She grabbed me by my tie and pulled me towards her body. I kissed her again but this time, our tongues met. I knew I shouldn't have done this but somehow I was crazy about Nat. I picked her up from her bed and unzipped her dress. She looked at me as she took it off. Her beautiful green eyes stared up at me with nothing but passion and lust. She was amazing. She came close to me as she unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants. I took her hand and led her to her bed. She laid down as I hopped on top of her. I went down to kiss her but she stopped me by putting her hand on my lips.
"Steve. What are we doing?"
"I don't know. I was sad about my breakup and you were there at the right place in the right moment."
"I don't know if we should do this. You are my best friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship." She was right.
"Yeah I should go home." I looked at her sad face and I just couldn't leave. I kissed her and whispered, "Whats wrong with one night?" She smiled and threw herself on top of me and kissed me. I took her laced bra off and started to give her kisses all over her body. I started with her lips and then down her neck, onto her breasts. I could see her face of pleasure whilst I kissed her down her breasts and on her thighs. I knew she was enjoying this.

Natasha P.O.V

He was on top of me kissing my neck and thighs. He was giving me everything I wanted and It was only for one night so the rest wouldn't find out. Steve started to take off my panties whilst I took off his underpants. I moaned as he put his body in mine. This was magic. He pushed his body into mine whilst I moaned.

After a while, we were both sweaty and panting. I saw Steve smile at the ceiling. I knew he didn't want me to know that he liked it. I was just glad it was only for one night. He put his clothes on and went back to his apartment trying not to wake Tony and Pepper. I guess this night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Authors note:
Soo... I just rewrote this. The people who read the last one, tell me if this one is better, please. Umm yeah, that's all. Hope you liked this.

~M