III

————————————————————————
You call that helping!?
————————————————————————

Y/n pov
"TOMMY CAN YOU STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP!!"

that's when I realized I needed to calm down but the area of the place I'm in is way too small which didn't help with my wings being all over the place.
I bent down to my knees to fit in the small area and then...

-bonk-

I blacked out.

————————————————————————
Tommy's pov
-bonk-

Shit! I had no reason to do that! why did I do that?

"TOMMY YOU HIT THEM WITH A PAN!" Ranboo ran to the body.

"WELL, YOU ASKED ME TO HELP, DID YOU NOT!"

"well, what do you do now?" ranboo softly trying to calm down

"Well if they weren't dead before they are now," Tubbo said glaring at me.

"They are just knocked out so we can let them sleep at TOMMYS place because HE knocked them out."

"You live in a mansion Ranboo why can't they stay at your place."

"That is fair."

Ranboo sighed "i don't know the person I'm not just going to let a random person stay in my house."

10 minutes go by and I convinced Ranboo to let them stay at their house but I also had to stay there to take care of them, if you ask me- it's simply not fair. They asked me to help and I did. "Hmm, I don't want to take care of you," I said to the body laying in yellow and black sheets.

246 words