X

————————————————————————
Bad news
————————————————————————
-Please read the note at the end after reading-

You wake up in the normal yellow and black sheet you are used to, but with something is unusual "a green cloth?" you questioned out loud. Looking around you don't see anything else unusual.

"Y/N!!"

"Tubbo!?" You snapped your head to your side to see Tubbo crying, you quickly get up and comfort him." what's wrong?"

"h-he M-Michel..... Ranboo" he mumbled into your chest. "Michels missing and ranboo-" he tried his hardest to speak through his tears but kept on crying. You hugged him holding him rocking him in your arms "what happened to Ranboo, my dear child?" You said softly calming him down. "Technoblade came by today, and told me that," he took a deep breath and paise for a moment "he's dead." His words shocked you with many emotions sadness, guilt, anger "who?- what?-" you felt terrible you wanted to go back and save him but it was too dangerous. "Tubbo it's ok..." you said while rocking him in your arms while he cried into your chest. "IT'S NOT OK I LOST MY FAMILY THE PEOPLE I LOVE MOST!.... expect you."

————————————————————————

-the next day-

"Tubbo?" you asked

"yes..." the boy responded

"I brought you some food. I'm not the best at cooking but I don't want you to work today." You said laying the plate on his bed.

"tubbo?"

"yes," he said in a quiet but harsh tone.

"I have to go and see Tommy today," you gulped "seeing how he's dealing with this then I'm going to see... Sam."

"ok," Tubbo said emotionless. you cupped his face in your hands and kissed him on the head. "Just call for me if you need anything, ok?" and with that, you walked away and closed the door walking your way outside to fly to Tommy's place.

————————————————————————

Y/n pov

I hope Tommy's handling this well, I mean I don't think mortals handle death well. I didn't handle Ranboos death well when I found out the news. But mortal life front lasts like mine. that's why I shouldn't get close to them... Too late for that I guess.

-fwoosh-

"What the- AHH!"

-three days later------------------------------------

I hummed while I woke up, confused and sore. In the distance, I could see a faint outline of a white mask "XD? This isn't funny, I need to go see Tommy." I said still half asleep.

"sh sh sh shhhh, oh my Y/n how confused you are. I've already visited him"

That's not XD.

"You know we used to be the best of friends. I really LIKED you."

"I know you did..."
"Why don't you like me anymore Y/n! I did everything I could to be your best friend!"

I stayed in silence waiting for him to do something. He got out of the dark and I could see that cruel smile.

————————————————————————

Dream's POV

I walked out of the dark seeing their bright e/c eyes better. They were staring at me with disgust.

"What are you trying to pull dream?" They said with a serious tone. "I just... Want to be friends."
"Stop lying through your teeth," They spat at me.
I gripped onto their face "you're right, I want power and I can get that from you," I let go of their face getting the axe that used to be Y/n's until the accident knowing that it will bring back bad memories.

"No! Dream we can work this out!"

Still holding the axe I say to Y/n, "what if I-"

————————————————————————

Tubbos POV

'I can't handle being alone I have to call Y/n I need comfort' I got up from the bed and got the things I needed to summon Y/n. "I hope this works," I said out loud.

————————————————————————

3rd person

You jump up from the chair you were sitting in

"You are really bad at timing nots"

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" dream said pulling off his mask.

He throws the axe at you and it just missed you by an inch "I see you still have bad aim," you said while running around the room you are in looking for a weapon.
You see sparks form around you 'fucking hell'
"I'm going to get you Y/n!" You hear Dream scream at you with your axe in his hands.

He threw it directly at you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n! It worked,"
" What the hell Tubbo?" you said confused once again

He hugged you tightly "you've been gone for 3 days I missed you!"

"Tubbo, you just saved my life."

771 words

PLEASE READ

Little explanation to Y/ns death and god thingy
Y/n can die kinda
Y/n when they die they don't actually die they will become completely different and be trapped in a different realm which they can not escape from until death (mumza) resummon them. (Mumza doesn't like Y/n)