XI

———————————————————————
It's not your job, but help him
———————————————————————

*yawn*
I woke up. How long has it been?
"MY DEAR!" someone called.
"Sunflower." a person (gender you like) with brunette hair walked into my room.
"You're awake!" they said "I'm so glad"
"I'm glad too," I said. I leaned into their touch.
"Dont ever do that again y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is this?
When did I meet them?
Why are they important?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~~

———————————————————————

"Wake up or I'm stealing your boots!"
Did I wake up again? 
"Was that a dream?" I said groggily from my lack of sleep.
"Oh man, I was hoping you wouldn't wake up." who I recognized soon after was Tommy.
"What's up tom," I said waking up more
I got up and walked over to my dresser and grabbed my normal clothes.
"Well-" I cut Tommy out of my hearing when I saw a white hat with a purple flower gently placed on it and a small green cloth with XD cut into it, I picked up the items observing them closely, and then saw a small note in the hat.
"Oh?" I said
"And then I ended up here" Tommy finished his story and looked at me angrily. He starts screaming at me about how I get distracted and stuff. I picked up the note a read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Y/n

You are requested by me and Dream XD

Please go to (XXX, XXX)

See you soon ;)

-Raven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh? Odd~ I look over at Tommy and spaced back into him screaming at me.
"You are so m-"
"Leave" I cut him off by pushing him out of my room. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed something new. The plans have changed.

    -outfit but you can change if you don't like-

———————————————————————

I changed made Tubbo food and left the house
Tubbo found Michael and got him back. I leaped on top of the big tunnel and ran across it my jacket flowing in the wind, I have wings but why put these fast legs to waste! I laughed at myself. And stopped when I saw a black and white ghost, half and half, red and green eyes. They looked elegant, they had a white veil and red and green stains on their outfit.
"Ranboo?" I reached my hand out but no answer.