VIII

————————————————————————
Lunch
————————————————————————

I woke up to the sound of thunder and destruction I was too frightened to get out of bed or even to open my eyes. As I lie in my bed thoughts rush through my head ¨I'm so selfish I should be helping people I'm so cold and wet, why can't I just think properly.¨ I feel my bed shake I hopped out wrapping myself in my wet blanket seeing my bed collapse in front of me. I look up to see lighting and that most of my house is gone. I need you right now Dream XD. I hear the rain pouring around me and muted screams of terror. ¨I live by myself what do I do I have never been in anything like this,¨ I said to myself. I turned over to the pile of wood and soggy food and rush over to it digging trying to find it. ¨YES! Thank god it's not ruined,¨ I spoke softly compare to the rain holding a small family picture I slipped it into my pocket. I soon looked at the ruins of my house with hair in my face starting to tear up then falling onto my knees. I take the picture out of my pocket and hold it in my hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"WAKE UP!"
you look around to see that you are in the bed you have been sleeping in for months soon you see a rat come up to you.

"Goodmorning weirdogirl" (usernames are hard to come up with)

"Did you have a bad dream y/n?"

"Indeed I did," I let the rat crawl up my arm to my shoulder while getting up and letting the other rats up on my back.

"How's everybody's morning?" you said to the rats that are also known as you chat.

"Good"
"Ehh still tired"
"It's fine"
"I have things to do :("
"E"

"E isn't an answer maxescat"
"E"
After that, they went crazy with Es
.
.
.
.
This is gonna be a long day

-7 hours later-

"I have to meet up with XD and foolish for lunch at 2 pm!"

The rats pipped up with a bunch of cringy remarks about me and XD

"Oh shut it, you guys!" you said in a serious tone, and most of them scattered in fear of you.
I mean who wouldn't your a God.
You transformed in your mortal form and started to pick out your outfit.

"Wow!"
"Pretty swag"
"Handsome"
"Beautiful"
"Slay!"

"Aw, thanks" you looked at yourself in the mirror in shock to see XD behind you.

"Uhh what are you doing here," you said grabbing a hairbrush

"Well I'm here to pick you up," he said starting at the thing in your hand.

"XD... You didn't have to."

"Well, you don't know where our little lunch is," He said giving you a hairband.

"Your right" you finish your hair and you held onto his hand waiting to teleport to the destination.

-Lunchtime-

"You can let go now y/n

"You can let go now y/n."
"Good your hands are nasty," you said with disgust.
"That's not nice." he leaned down to your level before turning into his mortal form.

" he leaned down to your level before turning into his mortal form

(Skoopiii on Twitter)

"Stunning as always I see," you say with a sarcastic tone. "Only around you," he winks at you
"You are disgusting," you said to him sticking your tongue out after

"Y/N DREAM XD!"

You both turned to see foolish running over to you two.
(foolish -oop4g on Twitter)

"You guys always look so good compared to me," Foolish said sadly "Have you seen XD his color scene is literary green, black, and white!"

"Have you seen XD his color scene is literary green, black, and white!"

You guys giggle and laughed while eating lunch together and catching up on some things.

You yawned and fell asleep on the spot. You were tired after all.

————————————————————————
Dream XD's Pov

"What the hell" foolish exclaimed, "they just fell asleep!"

"It's tough being the god of time," I said while picking Y/n up.

"So what going on with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo"

"Only they know what's going to happen." I look done at y/n in my arms ' it's just like we're kids again' 

"Foolish remember a month" I said to him.

"Yep got that!" he exclaimed

703 words