Chapter 7

Fan

Comment

Vote

-

Today I've got some exiting news!!! Ace has started to stare at me in class! Maybe he has been for a long time but I haven't noticed but OMG I'm so happy! 

Prom is in 3 weeks and everyone is made to go. So far my two bestie's have got dates and I'm, like, a loner and stuff... so yeah. Chloe and Makenzi and I have organised to go to the mall this weekend to buy prom dresses. Since it was my first Prom I decided to be safe. So I went on Instagram and DM'd Kate, Jasmine and Elissa and asked what they're planning to wear. Within minutes Kate replied back with a picture of an adorable Yellow flowing dress. Since it was after school we decides to go to the food court and grab some McDonald's. While we were eating Yasmin replied back with a short, blue, lacy dress. We discussed what we wanted and ended up deciding we should all go matching colours, but different styles.

After our meal we set of to find the perfect Prom Dress's. First we went to American Apparel but didn't find anything there, so we went to a shop called Fashion Nova (LOVE THAT SHOP!!) and browsed there when we came across a reduced rack where we found stunning dresses. 

We grabbed pretty much every dress that was in our size, and, one by one, we tried them on and strutted our stuff. In the end I ended up with a stunning silver dress with black lace flowing down the sides, Chloe had a skinny, black dress with a gold stripe and Makenzi had a silver flowing dress. Together we were like Angles. Hot Angels.

I came home with my prize and tried it on for mum. She did what all mum's would of done. Paused and said, ''How did you grow up so fast?''. Mum's. I went up the HUGE flight of stairs in our house and put my dress down. Now I was only 3 things I needed for the perfect Prom. 

1. Hair, Make up and nails

2. SHOES!!

3. *MOST IMPORTANT* A prom date :(