Chapter 12

-Fan-

-Vote-

-Comment-

'You'll know when you know.' That one sentence keeps playing through my mind. I have been looking for over 6 hours now and I still can't find anything that has something to do will that riddle. I've been in so many different, what would be, shops, run-down alleyways, I even decided to climbed a Bell Tower. 

My stomach has never felt this dry and my throat, well, there isn't any words to describe it. I've looked in water towers, and gone into some old bars in search of the slightest bit of refreshment. But, no. Of course there isn't anything, after all, this is a test of survival.So, I decide to keep looking. 

What feels like 3 hours later I decided I need a rest. To be honest this place reminds me of one of those olden-day western movies, cross with a Maze. It has no exit, as far as I can see, and it's abandoned, rusty, and everything is made out of rotting wood, or rusty metal. 

I found an out-of-place little cottage-type-thing, and crept inside. I took one look at the place and new that this would of been an important place. It had cobblestone floors and brick walls. It was only 2 rooms, divided by a brick wall, no windows and no door, just a gab in-between the front of the house. 

I decided this could be my temporary shelter. It was easy to find, just roughly 100 metres away from the Bell Tower, and 300 metres-or-so away from where I woke up yesterday. I laid down on the cool stone floor and closed my eyes.