Chapter 2

Making new friends

I woke up. It was 6:30 in the morning. I didn't get much sleep that night. I took a shower, changed to my school uniform, had breakfast and left home with a smile on my face.
When I got to school I saw Sarah. I walked to her. "Morning Sarah. How are you?"
She answered "I'm happy, now that your here." I saw her cheeks turning red and a shy smile on her face. I asked "Are you waiting for someone?" She sead "I was waiting for you silly. Shall we go to class?"
So we went to English class. I was sitting next to Sarah. She looked like someone so talented and she was beautifull. While the class was still going, me and Sarah were talking about our favourite stuff. I was suprised that we had so much in common. The school bell ringed.
We went to Math class. I was never good in Math. I was sitting next to a guy younger than me. I asked him what's his name. He answered "My name is Filip Gabriel. I finally have the chance to talk with you since were both from Japan." "Your from Japan!? That's great."
So we started talking almost the whole class. It was lunch time.
Me, Sarah and Filip went sitting in the corner of the caffetiria. We talked a lot and shared our'e hobies. I met a few student's threw the week.
But there's someting about some guys in my class. Only the time will tell.