chapter 6

School clubs

It's Tuesday. I woke up and saw that it was all ready 7:00. Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for school. I took a quick shower, grabed a piece of bread and an apple. I was running like I was in a marathon.
Go figure. Whet I got to school, the school bell ringed. Shit, I'm screwed.
I got to the class room. The teacher wasn't in the class yet.
Perfect timing. When the teacher came the class started. You woudn't belive me, when I say that I'm sitting next to Zane. Bullshit. Like my day couldn't get worse. The final school bell ringed. I was so happy. When I was heading to my locker, I forgot that I need to go to the school club in the gymnasium. I joined the basketball club. I like basketball a lot, so that was something luck today. When I got there, every guy was almost tall as me. And I'm like two meters tall. That's a lot, if I can say so.
So we gathered in a line, from the tallest, to the smallest. And I was the tallest. Finaly I'm first at someting. But wait... Zane just came. And guess what? He's taller than me. Well what can I do about it? The coach came. He looked old. Old and tall.
He yeald "Hello worms! Welcome to the basketball club. I'm gonna be you're coach only for a day, beacuse you're coach is sick. Any questions?"
I looked at him wondering who it was. Then I rapitly asked "Sir, please don't say that Sarah Garcia is our coach?" Every one looked at me worried. Then coach formed a suprised, but an evil smile and answered "Yes, she's you're coach. Have fun while you can maggots!"
I was little afraid what will he made us do. But all we did was running, throwing in hoops and doing push-up's. it wasn't that bad. But I did get tired. When I got home from a four hour training, I just went in the shower, had something to eat and went on the computer. Then I rememberd that Sarah is sick. So I called her.
Sarah: Hello?
Me: Hi, Alex here. I wantet to know if you're ok and wanted to ask you something.
Sarah: I'm fine honey. So what did you wanted to ask me?
Me: Are you really a coach of basketball club?
Sarah: Yes, I am. Why do you ask?
Me: 'Cus I figured it out today at practice.
Sarah: Wait. Are you trying to say that you joined the basketball club? That's great. I wanted to ask you, if you would join the club. Look's like i didn't had to do anything.
Me: Well that's a good thing. Well it was good hearing you. Get well.
Sarah: I will. By, I love you.
Me: I love you too.
'End of call'
Well, that was good. Will see what will happen tommorow.
I went to my sister, wished her good night and went to sleep myself.