Chapter 3

Unknown enemy

It was weekend. I finaly have free time for myself. Maybe you don't know that much about me, so I'm gonna take the time I have to tell some things about me.
As much as you know about me is that you know my name, where I was born and... That's pretty it.
I like basketball and anime.
Really a weird combo.
I was born 14.2.2000 and I have a younger sister.
Her name is Lucy Howl. She's 12 and she's the cutest thing there is on Earth. So let's start with the day shall we?
I woke up 10:30. I took a shower, had breakfast, packed my trainers, a ball and went to the basketball cort. When I arrived, I saw Sarah with some guys from my class. I got the chills all over my back. I walked to the empty bench, put on my trainers, took the ball out of my bag and started training.
The guy's weren't very happy when they saw me playing. They were walking my way and one guy asked me "Hey, aren't you the transfered student from Japan?"
I answered "Yes I am. So what seem's to be the problem? But First you could tell me you're name."
I saw an evil smile on his face as he answered "My name is Zane McKing. But everybody calls me Zane the king. You better not mess with me and do what I tell you to or else..."
I looked at my ball that was in my hands, smiled and I finished his sentence "...Or else what? You're gonna beat me up? Or are you going to beat me up with you'r buddies, beacuse you don't have balls?"
He looked at me with anger in his eyes, grabbed my shirt, raised his fist and started threating me "So you're mouth full for an Asian. I like you. But... If you ever mess with me, you're dead. Ok?"
He let me go and they walked away.  and then Sarah walket to me and asked "Are you ok? That was some threath."
I looked at her while fixing my shirt and sead "Yeah I'm fine. But... It looks like things are starting to get interesting. So, how are you?"
She was looking at me with joy, that I wasn't hurt and answered "I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Hey, I heard that you have a younger sister. Could you introduse me to her someday?"
I sead "Sure. Let's go see her." '' You mean right now? Ok.''
So we went to my place to see Lucy. She was happy for some reason. But I didn't let that worrie me that much.
When we got in my house, Lucy was already setting of somewere else. I introduced Lucy to Sarah. They got along really fast. As suspected from my sister.
They were talking on the phone every day since then.
I'm just glad, that Lucy has some new friends.