Chapter 5

School trip

It's been a week, since I've came to this school. It's been great and bad at the same time.
I met Zane... Ups, Zane the king. He is the most weirdest guy I've met so far. Let's leave that for another day shall we?
Ok, I woke up at 4 in the morning. I showered and had a really early breakfast. We are going to have a field trip today. We are going to New York.
I'm exited for today's field trip.
We met up at the train station. We got on the train. On the train we seat together, Sahar, Filip and me. We were on the train for four hours.
I litteraly slept almost the whole ride. But Sahar woke me up,after two hours on the train.
I sighed, looked at her. "What's wrong Sahar. You know you can tell we, if someting is wrong." She hugged me and sead "Why are you sleeping? I wanted to talk to you. After all, we are a couple now."
I looked at her and a saw that she was worried for some reason.
I turned to her, hugged her and sead "Why are you worried? Of course were a couple. I'm sorry, I'm just really sleppy."
Sarah leaned to me, kissed me and sead "It's ok. We can sleep together if you want to?" I agreed. She layed on me and we both fell asleep for remaining two hours. When we got to the station, we reegruped and we went to Mc'Donals. It was good. But Zane was always close to us the whole trip. It was scary.
So, first we went to the center of the city. It was really cool. Then we went to the statue of liberty. The scinary was amazing. I even had the promision to do a vlog. I was happy.
We saw a lot of things. Me and Sahar were together the whole time. When we were on the train, me and Sahar were talking in private. When I got home It was midnight. I uploaded the vlog I did. It was a great day.Well, for me and Sarah at least.
Zane is still creeping me out.
Will see what happens.

Hey guys. Sorry for a lack of updates on my story lately.
I promise that I'll catch-up on the three day gap. If you like the story, leave a like or a comment of what do you think of my story so far.
Thanks for reading my story.
And I suggest to follow cutieforever18 'cus she has great stories. Thanks for reading my story again.