Chapter 7

A new, but familliar student.

It's been three days, since Sarah was sick. I was worried. But what can I do? When I called her on Tuesday, she didn't souded like she was sick.
But I've brouth her homework everyday. She looked really sick.
So it's Friday. I did my morning routeen as usual. When I got to school, I saw Sarah. She looked serius. I walked to her.
"Hey Sarah. How are you? I know that werre having practice at basketball club."
She looked at me and sead "I'm good. It's just that I found out that a new student from Japan transfered here. And I wanted to know, if you know a guy called Kuroko Saturday."
When I heard that name I laughed. "Of cource I know him. We were in the same basketball team in elementary school. That face he had. Why are you asking?" "For no reason."
We went to class and I saw him. He looked the same as always. Blue hair, kinda tall and a poker face.
"Hello. My name is Kuroko Saturday. Nice to meet you."
They looked at him suprised. I bet that they didn't saw him infront of them. Classic Kuroko. The class ended. I went to Kuroko and sead "Hey Kuroko. Long time no see."
"Hello Alex. How are you?"
He is really something. "I'm good. Hey I wondered if you would like to join our basketball..."                "I allready did. When I came here, I asked you're coach. She agreed." I looked at him and suprised. "Well then. Welcome to the team. You're training start's after school, in gymnasium. See you there."

It's end of school. Well almost. I still have basketball. We gathered in line.
When Sarah came, she sead "Hello, team. I'm you're coach. Sarah Garcia." She looked around for a bit. "Where's Kuroko? Alex, can you tell me?"
"Well coach, he's..." "I'm here coach. I was standing next to you, the whole time." Everyone screamed suprised and Sarah... Well, she looked weirded out. "But... How werre you standing next to me the whole time, with out noticing you? (Does he has that much lack of presence? He is moving like a shadow. I won't judge untol the game is over.) Ok, I have a suprise guest today. They are the last year team. The third year studends."
When they came out of the locker room, I wasn't suprised. They had a two meter player. Well... Will se what happens in game.
Here we go. Second year vs third year. We were passing a lot, but they didn't noticed kuroko. That's good. He has the best passes. Missdirection. A really good skill. The game was in our favor. In the end I was the only who slam dunked every ball. We won.
I went eating. A lot of hamburgers actully. Don't judge. I eat a lot after a good game like that. When I got to my seat, I was just eating and then I saw Kuroko sitting infront of me. I choked, 'cus he freacking scared me. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? This is my seat!"
He was just drinking his smoothie. "It was empty, so I just seat here. And it doesn't say anywhere that I can't seat here." He did had a point there. I stoped arguing with him.
When I was walking home, he was still walking behind me. "Hey, Kuroko? What brought you to America? I know that's none of my buisness, but I'm curius." "I have no idea." ''It's that all that you're going to say?" "Well, I came here beacuse of you. Did you forgot that I'm your shadow. I can't be a shadow without a light." I know I sead that I'm his light. "Hey this is my stop now. Will talk tommorow on the basketball court, ok?" He agreed. I walked in my house, took a shower and layed on my bed. "Well Kuroko, look's like that there's gonna be trouble's with Zane the asswhole." Then I fell asleep.