Epilogue: A perfect family.

A few months later, Jared and Lindsey got married and took care of Reyes together. Reyes turned six two days ago and had a great life of having Wolves as a father and mother. The furry society always accepted Reyes and they welcomed him to be part of the furry life and they did whatever it takes to protect him since they consider him as an endangered species.
At school, everyone wanted to become Reyes's friend since they wanted to him to be more welcomed and Sally and her friends liked to mother him because of his size and happy that Paul got what he deserves of having life in an adult prison. As for Luke, the driver that ran him over remained unsolved.
After school... Reyes was always excited to see Jared and Lindsey after school and had the father bond that he always wanted with Jared. And happy to have Lindsey as a mother as well since he never knew his biological mother.

"How was school?" Jared asked.

"It was great dad, I made a lot of new friends." Said Reyes.

"Great, want to go get some ice cream?" Asked Lindsey.

"Yes please mom." Reyes said with excitement.

They drove away and headed to the city to have fun and they lived happily ever after.

The End