I don't want to...

"Why is it so important? If I just leave and don't confessed, I don't have to worry about hurting them or hearing what they say!" I plead to Mina.

She shakes her head and grabs my shoulders. "You know you can't do that- ok? You have to be truthful or you'll regret it." I hate it when she's right. And I hate that she knows she's right.

I bite my lip hard, my tail straightening and ears pointed back. I fucking hate that I have to do this...

Ignoring my already bruised ego, I sigh. "Fine, but if this ends well, you'll regret it."

I breath in through my nose , then slowly out my mouth. Blinking slowly to calm myself down, I walk towards Mineta. He's talking with Denki and Kirishima...

"Hey, Mineta. Can we - Can we talk?" I ask cautiously, hoping he doesn't see my tail waving slowly back and forth showing my  regret for doing this already.

However, Denki just spoke to me so he looks at me sadly- knowing what I'm going to say to Mineta. My ears drop and my tail slows its movement even more; I'm sorry Denki...

"Um, sure." Mineta shrugs, following me to the side.

Shaking off the guilt from Denki, I try to form a fake smile. Damn, I hate this. "Mineta..." I start. "I like you- a lot." His eyes shimmer with hope as a smile creeps onto his face.

I quickly stop him from it. "However, I am leaving soon..."

His smile drops. "What?"

I sigh, glancing to the ground. "I am going to sidekick for an American hero, which means I will be leaving in a few hours..."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" He asks solemnly.

I frown. "I was scared you'd be mad and honestly I didn't want to tell you. Mina told me I should though..."

He clenches his teeth, fists balling in anger, but closes his eyes and lets out a sigh, releasing his hands. "If I'm telling the truth, I am mad- furious even... But I can't lash out when you are being perfectly reasonable."

My ears rise at his mature response. "Huh?"

A caring smile grows on his lips as he pulls me in for a hug. "You know I love you, right? And if that means I have to let you go, than so be it. Just make sure to text me every once and awhile."

I nuzzle my nose into his chest as the tears stream down my face. "I love you too Mineta, I love you so much! I'm going to miss the hell out of you, so you better reply to my texts."

We both tearily chuckle; holding each other so tight like we are about to die. Mineta then grabs my chin and lifts my head up, our eyes meet and he mouths 'I love you' before locking his lips with mine. My eyes flutter close as I relax into the kiss. The tears began to dry as I relish the moment I have with him, him doing the same.

I let out a small breath as he pulls away. We look at each other before pulling apart and chuckling quietly. "I uh... I have to talk with everyone before I go."

He smiles. "Of course."

I give him one last glacé before turning around. Unfortunately, everyone saw Mineta and I kiss- including Bakugou.

My tails drops as it hides beneath my legs; the pure heartbreak in his eyes left my heart in awe.

I shook my head, lowering it in sadness, walking up to him.  Before I could get out a word, he glares angrily and starts walking away.

"Bakugou, please don't run." I call out, grabbing his arm to stop him.

He tugs his wrist from mine and snarls. "Don't touch me."

"Please Baku- Bakugou, I don't want us to end on bad terms." I stutter.

He rolls his eyes. "You did that when you chose him."

"Katsuki! I'm begging you!" I cry out, but he walks away too quick to hear.

Mina comes running up and embraces me in her arms. She then pets my head lightly, trying to smooth me. "I'm so sorry, babe. That looked painful, I can't imagine how you feel..."

"I wish I could hate him, I really wish I could hate him." My breathing is heavy and my eyes burn.

I can feel the movement of Mina's chin as she nods. "I know, sweety... I know."

"Hey, hey look at me..." She says softly, pulling away and pulling my chin up.

She smiles. "It's gonna be ok. You're gonna be ok..."

I sniffle as I meet her eyes. "But Kacchan liked me... He told me he did. I hurt him."

"You did. But listen to me... People hurt others, people get hurt, and people see hurt. That's the way of life. And yes, it fucking sucks, but it is what it is. He made his decision to be be hurt and stay hurt. You can't choose who you like, no more than he can choose who he hates. Don't beat yourself up over something you can't control... You may meet him a again, and when you do, you can speak to him after developing experiences and maturing. Only then can you guys fully see eye to eye and he can accept your apology." Her hand glides over my cheek, catching a tear.

I blink.

She smiles and grabs my hand. "Now come on, lets go to the auditorium- we have rewards! I know you probably earned some and we want to see your beautiful smile when you get them!"

I nod and wipe the tears from my eyes, following as Mina leads me to the auditorium.

The whole waythere, I am contemplating my life, my feelings for Mineta, Bakugou, what being a sidekick will be like, even what foods there will be in America.

It wasn't long, but eventually, we made it to the auditorium. Mina and I took our seats by the front corner by the the place by the stage. We were ready.

A/N: Fuckkkkkkkk, I'm so fucking sorry! I completely lost motivation to write so I haven't even touched my Keyboard for stories in a month- probably more! My brain has been fucking crazy and my fucking therapist said I may have ADHD and ASD- which, by the way, is so infuriating as it just adds to a lot of things going on.

But I apologize for my sheer lack of posting! It's not right for me to post so far aparttttttt.

I rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly hope you can forgive my slow and tired ass!!!!