A Sub? (Suprise At The End)

"Kagome Hibiki." My teacher, Present Mic, says as I enter his classroom. I look over to him and hum in reply.

He scowls and points to an empty desk by Mineta. "There are new assigned seats and yours will be there!" He informs with an unusual quietness.

I groan. "But Present Mic-!"

"I said what I said Hibiki, now sit!" He orders, clenching his fists to the side. I jump at his voice and quickly scurry over to the seat. Why is he so uptight today?

I roll my eyes and groan as I make my way to the seat next to mineta. I keep my focus at the chalk board and sit down, trying my damned hardest to avoid looking at Mineta.

As everyone starts to file in, a certain blonde-haired ball of anger walks up to me.

"Why the hell are you sitting by Grape Bastard? You're seat is next to me, over there!" He points to the desks in the back left corner. I bite my lip and lower my head.

"I'm sorry Bakubro. Present Mic changed our seats and I don't want to argue with him. He is not in a good mood today..." I mumble quietly as I grab my journal and pencil out of my bag.

"I won't do anything I pro-" Mineta begins to say before Bakugou cuts him off.

"Shut it Grape-ass. No one asked you to speak did they?" He hisses, not even glancing to Mineta.

Mineta opens his mouth only to shut it again in fear of what Bakugou might do.

Bakugou continues to glare at me, building the tension in the room. I can't tell if everyone is quiet or I'm just caught up in Bakugou's icy stare, but I can't hear a single voice or sound around me.

That is, until a certain blonde haired teacher walks up to Bakugou and taps him on the shoulder. Bakugou huffs and turns around.

"Go to your seat Bakugou." He states sternly.

Bakugou clenches his fist and meets Present Mic's emerald eyes. "Switch my seat with Kibiki's." He demands.

Present Mic lets out a quiet growl and scoffs.

"Don't talk to me like that, I am your teacher. And no, you will sit where I assigned you." He grits through his teeth.

Bakugou crosses his arms as his lip twitches and he stands up higher, challenging our teacher. I feel a shiver run down my spine as the Deafening silence gets higher and my heart beat gets faster.

"Change Hibiki's seat..." Bakugou demands again.

Right before Present Mic could reply, Vlad King enters the room and Present Mic snaps his head to our other teacher.

He groans in annoyance and pulls away from Bakugou. I watch as Present Mic walks over to Vlad King before Vlad King whispers something into Mics ear.

What ever he said, seems to satisfy Mic, as his shoulders relax and he unballs his fists. Vlad says something else that sends Mic out of the room in a flash.

Vlad looks over to us and sighs.

"I'm apologize for Mics behavior lately. A substitute teacher will be here soon. Don't get into anymore fights." He then walks out the door, leaving all of us alone.

I snap my head to Bakugou and slap him in the arm.

"What the-!" He exclaims as he turns around to face me.

"What the hell was that Bakugou!?" I yell, shooting daggers into his skull.

He scoffs and points to Mineta. "He put you next to Grape Ass! Like I'd let that happen after-"