1

"It's you and me," Wilbur said, under his breath. He was getting closer and closer to the button. The button that would set L'manburg in flames, or pieces one may say. Y/n was having a hard time easing the boy away.

"You don't have to do this." The girl had a hint of anger in her tone but had to stay calm to protect their country.

"They're fighting out there. It's the best I can do. It's for l'manburg." He backed up to the girl, who was nervous at the plan, but would do anything for Wilbur.

"I don't know about this, Wilbur. This could get us in serious trouble." Y/n was thinking of any excuses that could help stop this from happening. Wilbur put his hand on her chin.

"Love, it was never meant to be." The boy took his hand from the girl's chin and made their 'o7' form. The girl also did as Wilbur did. She knew it was it for this country. He pressed the button.

"Wilbur!" The girl screeched. She was worried. About Tommy, tubbo, and, and Phil! But most importantly, the land they had called home.

"I did it for you, Y/n, and our country. But mostly for you." He said, looking down at y/n. He was slightly taller, not by much though.

"I don't know what to think," Y/n said.

"Then don't think anything." Wilbur snapped back. He did the most unexpected thing. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Why don't you just marry me Y/n. You could make me the, happiest man ever. We could run away together! We wouldn't get into any trouble if we left now! We could be the modern-day love story, oh please say-!" He said, now looking up at the girl, who had a confused but, in awe expression.

"yes," Y/n said, excitedly, and put the ring on her finger. The, now finances, shared a kiss. They hadn't been dating before, but, they both knew they had feelings for the other. So it really worked out in the end.

"What are you doing, Wilbur?" A voice said from afar, it was Phil's. Wilbur rushed away from the girl's side. Then they both noticed something, a sword in Phil's hand.

"You did this didn't you!" The older male said with rage, not saying, but rather yelling. He clenched his sword.

"It was for L'manburg I promise!" Wilbur said with terror as the sword came closer to his back.

"No, it wasn't." Were the last words Phil said before pushing the sword through Wilbur's back.

"Wilbur! Phil! What have you done!" Y/n said fast, running to the suffering boy's side.

"I love you, Y/n. Don't miss me."

"I love you too, Wilbur."