11

~flashback to the very first night-

(Y/n pov)

This boy. He's driving me crazy. I'm kinda into it though. It's funny how the man that my father set me up with is actually a really kind, lovable, funny, and might I say quite handsome. I wouldn't say I'm in love with him, but I'm pretty close.

I just wanna be his, you know? It's crazy, but again, I'm into how crazy he's making me feel. Part of the reason why I agreed to meeting him tonight for a picnic. Cliché, but it's adorable and I've been waiting forever for someone to go out on a picnic with me.

I'm wearing a lovely white knit sweater that Niki knitted for me and a green floral mini skirt. Figured that it fit the vibe of a picnic, but nothing too..much.

All of a sudden, I hear a loud, aggressive, and intense knock on my door. This man has have to have some large hands or something, shit, who the fuck could knock that hard? (....)

I hurry to the door and take a deep breath. I open the door and see a brown haired, brown eyed boy staring directly at me.

"Hello darling~" he said in a low and quiet voice. He grabbed my hand and kissed the center of it. The simple greeting sent shivers down my cold body that soon turned into fluttery butterflies.

"Hello, Will." The flush on my face said what I needed to.

"Shall we head out then?" Wilbur motioned to the forest on the right of my house.

"We shall." I smiled and walked out of my house. Taking hold of Wilbur's hand.

We walked to a small tree with a blanket underneath. The picnic. It was like a Pinterest pin that I had from 8th grade.

"After you, love." He helped me down onto the blanket and sat himself down. "Now, I've got some salmon, pork, annnd some bread." He said while looking into the small picnic basket.

"I'm fine right now, thank you." I said flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Would you like a glass of red wine? I won't poison it, I promise." He asked, half joking, showing me the red wine he had brought.

"Yes please." I laughed.

"You are very polite. I find it very attractive." Wilbur said, winking and pouring two glasses of red wine.

I laughed at stupid praise. Again, he was cute so I'll excuse him.

—————————-time skip————————————

We decided that we'd finish the night off with watching the stars. Which from what I've heard about the man, was one of his guilty pleasures.

We laid on the soft blanket that we had moved closer to the mountain side to see the stars better. We had both inched closer and closer together as the night went on, and now we were practically touching.

My breath hitched when he put his arm around my shoulders and put his hand on my waist. It was bold, but it was a nice surprise. I could definitely get used to it. I'm so glad my dad set this up...

(Wilbur pov)

I could definitely get used to this.

I was laying next to a pretty girl and had my arms around her. Plus I was looking at stars. She seemed as into astrology as I am, so we have some similarities. Maybe our dads ideas weren't so bad after all...

————back to present day——————-

Y/n pov-

It was not a good idea dad. In fact, it was a pretty bad idea.

——————-

I don't know what this chapter is but enjoy ig.