headcanons <3

you guys im so sorry.

i havent been active. i finished school for the summer holidays a few days ago and yeah.

ive just been rly weighed down, amyways enjoy these five head canons <3

i promise ill make an imagine soon :))

----

five was super nice and sweet when he was litte, but he slowly started to figurw out that reginald wasn't treating them properly, thats why he became so stubborn, he just wanted a stable father figure.

five is abnormally nice to grace bc she was the only one that understood them as kids.

five has a soft spot for doggies (in the show too). as we see in the comics five and pennycrumb were inseparable.

five and klaus were super close when they were little, thats why five looked most broken when he found klaus' body in the apocalypse.

five not only used dolores as a way to stay sane, she also represents his need for love and affection.

five's biological mom is the handler, let me explain, she is extremely close with him, she might not be flirting, she knows that he is her son and when he goes against the commission in the first season and blows up all the stuff, she looks especiay hurt, they have the same eye colour, their personality traits are very similar, she just wants her son.

five can play the piano rly well.

everyone is saying five could be asexual, but he could actually be demisexual.

in season three five could get stuck somewhere again and never come back.

five will begin aging again.

five never actually liked vanya when they were little but he still felt a strong connection with her.

five has a big thing for british girls.

five is originally from austria.