Chapter 12

So this is our last destination it's called roof and it's made to hide from angry teachers and Horny Kayama (sorry) "Who is Kayama?" Asked Taishiro "You'll see" i sweat dropped "Now let's go see the games". We got down and saw all sorts of games like extreme hide and seek, pop the balloon and other physical exercises. "Let's go to the hide and seek first!!!" Keigo flew further and we just followed "(Y/N)!! How's it going with your group?" I saw Shirakumo waiving at me "Oh it's amazing, these guys are fun "That's great! Mine was boring and in the end they left without even seeing the games" Shirakumo huffed ,and i petted his back "it's okay, it's okay You can join our team "REALLY!? Thank you! I love you so much (Y/N)!!" He jumped with happiness and hugged me. 'Did he realised what he said?' i looked at him   ' I'm just gonna leave it alone for now'
We walked to my team for the games "Hey guys this is Shirakumo and he'll join our group" Keigo and Taishiro just stared and after a few seconds were all over him. "AWESOMEEEEE" they both said at the same time "I'm Hawks!!" Keigo introduce himself "And you can call me Fat gum!" Keigo smiled and continued to chat with them. While i was just staying aside enjoing the great day.

'(Y/N)...' "huh? Who said that? "

'Soon you'll loose them...' "Who are you?"

'All of them...' i started looking around only to see emptynes

' You'll be alone again... They'll forget you..' " S-Stop it please!!!"

'Remember the kid from the other day..? He's lost... Because of...YOU' "No!!! I couldn't help him!!! I Tried!!"

' Now i have you just like the poor kid...right in the palm of my hand...' heavy tears started rolling down my face "N-no...."

The next thing i saw was a dark figure in front me 'I can help you (Y/N)... You just have to trust me' the man in front of me gave me his hand, i tryied looking at his face but it was pointless.

I streched my hand to take his but quickly stopped "No...." 'Huh?' "I SAID NO!! I can't change the past!! But i can do my best in the future!!" The man gleard at me ' Good luck then...Dear (Y/N)... But next time we see eachother i won't be so friendly..'

Suddenly i felt something wet on my face "SHE'S AWAKE!!!" I heard Kayama shout and Aizawa right beside her with a big bucket of water "What happened?" Shorakumo came to me and hugged me tight "At first everything was okay but the next moment i saw you passed out on the ground.. I'm so happy you woke up" "(Y/NNNNN) i heard someone shout before being tackled to a big hug by Hizashi "Shirakumo get out of here it's my turn to hug!!" I looked at Shirakumo and both of us just laughed.

"Come one (Y/N) i won't let you stay here for the day anymore let's get you home!" Shirakumo stated dragging me to the gates "What about Keigo and Taishiro?" "They inststed to go plus who in their right mind well want you to stay here after something like that! Now hop on" he said while squatting for me to get on his back "No way i can walk!!!" "I InSIst!!" My face flushed red as tomato "i can't get out of this one right?" "Nope!" "Fineee" i leaned on Shirakumo and he grabbed my legs lifting us up "You know you have pretty nice thig- OUCH!!" I slapped his head from behind "I was just stating fact- OU!!! STOP YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!" "First you deserved it second and you are the one putting up with me" "Fine you're right.... But that doesn't change the facts that you're thighs are- OH COME ON!!" "Stop talking about my legs!!!" "Fineeeeee..." He continued walking with me on his back in comfortable silence, i burried my face in the back of his neck and slowly fell asleep.