Chapter 16

Taeyong was on his way back to the café to collect Jisung as he was done with his class. Doyoung and Yuta obviously teased him every chance they could get. Taeyong opened the door to the café and saw Jisung crying.

"Jisung..?" Taeyong rushed over to Jisung and hugged him but pulled away when he looked at Jisung's dress which was all covered in coffee. Taeyong saw Jaehyun rushing out of the bathroom with some tissues.

"Oh tae, Jisung spilled coffee over himself. SO I went to grab tissues" Taeyong nodded and went inside with Jisung. Once they reached the back Taeyong took of jsiung's t-shirt and wiped his stomach.

"Are you fine baby?" Jisung nodded while sniffling.

"Be careful next time hm?" Taeyong looked at Jisung who nodded again. Jaehyun was in literal awe watching Taeyong acting like a whole mother.

"I'm sorry, I gave him a big cup" Jaehyun said scatrching his head. Tayeong looked behind and shook his head.

"No, it's fine. He didn't get a burn or anything"

"Ohh, I'm glad" Jaehyun smiled, and Taeyong just couldn't stop his heart from beating at the sight of jaehyun's dimples. Taeyong cleared his thoart and looked back at Jisung

"You can wear your shirt now baby" Jisung nodded and wore his shirt and went out the room, leaving Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Want a drink?"

Jaehyun and Taeyong laughed at a story of Taeyong and Jisung. Taeyong darted his eyes at Jisung and smiled at how much he's grown up. Jaehyun could se pure admiration in his eyes.

"You really love him, don't you?" Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who wasted no time in nodding.

"A lot, he's my everything" Taeyong looked back at Jaehyun and smiled.

"Anyways, I asked you a question this morning...got the answer?" Jaehyun smirked while he crossed his arms, Taeyong looked at Jaehyun confused but when he remembered he turned red.

"What question? I don't remember" Taeyong smirked back, ignoring his red cheeks.

"Really, you don't remember?" Taeyong shook his head no.

"but I think your red cheeks give them selves away don't they babe?" Jaehyun smirked as he saw taeyong's cheeks get redder.

"Nope still don't remember" Jaehyun nodded and stood up.

"Hm...then no point asking I guess. Come on, I'll drop you" Jaehyun shrugged and walked forward with Taeyong following behind.

They walked outside and Taeyong got into the car and Jisung got into the back seat. With the comfortable silence, Jaehyun drive to Taeyong's house and soon they reached.

"Jisung, I'm coming. You wait there first. I'll just say bye to Jae first" Taeyong said to the boy who nodded.

"Bye uncle jae, thank you!" Jisung said excitedly and got of the car.

"that kid sure got energy" Jaehyun commented with a chuckle.

"Now" Jaehyun unbuckled his seatbelt. "You really don't remember the question?" Jaehyun soon pinned Taeyong in the car. Don't ask me how he did that, It's jung Jaehyun.

"N-no" Taeyong was full on red looking at Jaehyun who looked hot. Jaehyun smirked clearly enjoying this, so he got closer so that if Jaehyun moved even a little there lips would touch.

"Fi-fine...i'll g-go" Taeyong's cheeks were literally burning with redness. Jaehyun hummed and placed a kiss on Taeyong's cheeks. Oh my, Taeyong's heart was seriously in trouble.

"Now, we're even. Byee, I'll text you the details"