chapter 6

Chaeyeon's POV 

Friday. Last day of class. I got to drive free tomorrow but I don't think I want to continue drag racing yet. I want to pursue Eunbi first before anything else. I am pretty stable in life all I need is Eunbi. 

Used this outfit and went to ride my bike

Used this outfit and went to ride my bike. My white bike. I want to be clean. I also decided not to dance today because I don't want to change clothes. 

I only have 2 classes today. One for morning and one after lunch. That means I will just spend my time watching cars and dances or maybe I should learn how to impress someone that you like. Now that I'm talking, should I prepare a dance for her? Should I just ask her out? I don't know if she likes me though? I mean as a person because she has been annoying the shit out of me.

 Speaking of the devil.

'Lee Pabo, what are you doing here? it's not your class' She said while giving me this look as if she's mad at me. What did I even do to her? What the hell. I'll just take a leave. 

 'Chaen, where are you going class is about to start' I bumped into Hyewon before I even take my foot out of the classroom. 

'What do you mean? Eunbi said this is not my class' I said and she just looked at me with confusion. She then looks at my back. I did as well and I saw Eunbi smirking. So, she's my classmate in this class? I am really a pabo for believing that this isn't my class. 

'I can see that you will be a bottom' Hyewon said while tapping my shoulder. I followed her and she purposely sat next to Heejin. Next to Hyewon is a vacant seat I can just sit there but Eunbi is sitting next to it. I don't want to get pranked by Eunbi in the middle of class. That's embarrassing. I didn't think straight and just sat there trying to be calm and shit. I used my poker face so she might sense that I am serious. It's my favorite subject after all. I can do very well here. I didn't know Eunbi is in this class. Was she always late or I am early all the time? I don't really care about those students who enter the door. I only focus on me myself and I. (I'm going solo) (Kidding) 

 I didn't listen to the discussion because I already know it like a week ago. Chaeryeong wasn't home last weekend because she's spending her time with her girlfriend. I don't want to dance that day so I did an advanced reading. I felt someone staring at me during the discussion and caught Eunbi looking at me seriously. She didn't look away so I did. I felt like I want to blush and was nervous at the same time. After that, I didn't dare to look again.