chapter 15

Chaeyeon's POV 

I was flustered by her question. Shouldn't I be the one who's asking her to go out and not her? 

'I am waiting for an answer though?' She added making me back to reality. 

'are you sure?' I asked the dumbest question. What the hell. 

'do I look like I am not?' she asked back making me bite my own lips. well, she's right she's nowhere far from making jokes right now. I sighed. 

'look, i would be more than happy to date you but shouldn't we take it a little slower?' I uttered. 

'I've been waiting for hell who knows just for you to turn me down? I am impatient just so you know.' she is really serious I can't with her. 

'ok but we should get things slowly, I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me' I tried explaining to her. It's really too fast. 

'why would be uncomfortable when you already kissed me?' She said the completely shocked me. When did I kiss her? 

'w-what are you talking about?' I asked. 

'you probably don't remember because you were quite drunk, its the time when you brought me to your house' she explained further. oh gosh, so it wasn't a dream but I did it for real? Woah. I am amazing. 

'did you like it?' 

'yes, now answer me' she's really insisting to date me, isn't she? well, who am I to refuse? I smiled. 

'then if there are no other problems, we can say we're dating' and I proceed to embrace her. I guess this is where we start being clingy to each other.

a few weeks later

it didn't just start back then, every time she sees me she clings all the time.  Back then, she was always away and I only interacted with the J-line but now she's doing her best just to hang out with me during breaks and vacant since we have the same schedule. 

like now. 

'lee, what do you want to eat?' she asked as soon as she arrived. Well, it's been like this ever since we started dating. She's very careful with me and caring. She always comes with me to the shop as well and she would pick a car to use for tomorrow or if she wants an instant road trip after class. She often stays in our apartment too even if my sister is there.