chapter 7

Chaeyeon's POV

I arrived at Hyewon's place and she's just cleaning her living room. Actually, she's just commanding her maid to clean for her. She noticed me and I told her that even if she wants to marry Sakura I want to handle her computer because I am still shy around them.

'Just go to your room. Btw, can you let someone sleep with you? Someone uses your room when we are spending the night over here. You know that, right? But not the person' She said. Well, I don't have any private things here because I am only using this when we are hanging out together or sleepover like this. I nodded to her and went to my room. She's hella rich so she lives in an almost mansion.

I took shower real quick and went to wear a Nike sleeveless jersey and sweat pants. Then I went to the living room where Hyewon's pc is resting. She doesn't use a computer inside her room only her laptop. I don't know why she doesn't like inside. I was on my way to the table when someone shouted.

'Hyewon! I came early as you said. Here's your cake' That can't be. Is it...Eunbi? I turned around and yes, it's her. She has a confused face at first but turned to a serious one and smirked at me. Am I in trouble? I smiled at her awkwardly and completely went to Hyewon's PC.

I turned it on uneasily because I find Eunbi's presence scary. I like it but the thing that makes it scary is her smirk and the way she looks at me. I think she's planning something to me later and I swear it won't be good. I don't have a good feeling about it.

'Glad you came, anyways Chaeyeon is with us tonight as the other's requested me that I should invite her. I hope you don't mind' Hyewon said and I can still see Eunbi at my back cause I can see her reflection from the monitor.

'I don't mind anything' She replied nonchalantly. I sighed in relief because she doesn't think that I am just a nuisance in their group sleepover.

'Ah, I almost forgot. You two will share Chaeyeon's room. Eunbi always uses your room whenever we choose here instead of Hitomi's place' Hyewon added and it shocked me the most. I don't have a couch in that room. How am I supposed to share the room with her?

I didn't move in my seat. I am completely frozen. I don't know what to say. Shall I stay up all night so I won't be sleeping with Eunbi? But it's my chance to sleep with her. I am malfunctioning.

How can I react to that? Eunbi was the one who has been sleeping in my bed in Hyewon's house and I wasn't aware? I sleep on the same bed she slept with? Can I have a sleep later? I don't know I'll what I can do later. I just nodded and continued playing on Hyewon's PC.

'You also play that?' Eunbi asked me because I was trying to focus on playing instead of her presence. I am an hour and a half early coming here so that means her friends will come in an hour. I didn't expect Eunbi to be early. We're the only ones here. This must be Hyewon's plan. She knew I would come earlier so she contacted Eunbi.