chapter 9

Chaeyeon's POV

We arrived and Eunbi's reaction is priceless. She's literally shocked when I told her that this is all mine and the beach in front of us. My helpers took the shopping bags and put them in their respective places.

'Hey, we have all the night to be here, don't get excited yet' I said and man I am pulling her by her waist again. Why have I so whipped for her again? We arrived at the living room and I assisted her to sit on the couch first. I called for the people here.

'Let the people know I have someone with me that is not my parents or sisters' I said and they bowed to me. I told them not to do that but they are stubborn.

'Who are they?' She asked while looking at the area my people exited. I went to the single couch at the side before responding to her.

'They are the ones who are keeping this house alive. They live here when I'm away' I said and right after that Minami one of the foreign caretakers here gave us welcome drinks. I drank my favorite drink. What else? The Lemonade with a yogurt drink. I assumed they gave her a pure lemonade only.

'Why do you have this in the first place?' She asked before sipping on her drink. She looks so fine that I want to choke on my drink right now. How can be someone looks so fine like her? Only the Kwon Eunbi does that.

'This is my runaway place' I said shortly. The reason is that I want to be far away from my reality. I am a loner. I want to disappear when no one knows where I am. It's not that far but this property of mine is not a famous place in Korea. It might be 3 hours away but it's not popular. No one would think I will go here.

'If you don't mind me asking, why would you need a runaway place?' She asked and continued to drink on her cup. Well, I just want to be alone for the real deal though. No particular reason.

'I just want to have this in case of emergency? I don't know' I replied to her and went to the balcony where I can see the view of the beach in front of me. I didn't know I was spacing out not until Eunbi interrupted me.

'So, you're saying we going to spend the night here what's why you asked for my schedule tomorrow?' I looked at her and noticed that it's nearly dinner time already.

'Yeah, I forgot to tell you. This will be our date. We have to share a room though? Is it okay for you?' I asked her innocently because this is my plan. It's not like I will do something bad to her though. It's just I want to sleep next to her or spend the night with her again and this time she's sober and not drunk.

'Is there any available rooms?' She asked. I knew she would.