chapter 14

Chaeyeon's POV 

Eunbi and I took a lot of photos earlier. She's really my ideal girl. If only I am brave enough to confess to her. I was looking at the photos we have here in the camera I brought. We are already at the bar they are talking about. It is cozy since it's a private room. 

If you are wondering what happened earlier...well, nothing. Because they all left me with Eunbi the whole time we were there. I just assist her, took photos together, went on different rides. Well, the normal things you do in a theme park. The only difference is its old school. So many farmers I can see. I gave Eunbi flowers when I saw someone selling them. 

It's in the car since it's weird to bring flowers inside a bar. Of course, they all teased us and the leader of teasing us is Hyewon. I felt so betrayed by that Kwangbae. It was nice too at the same time because I get to spend time with Eunbi alone. It didn't get awkward because we were alone no one was teasing us. 

I remember when I caught her staring at me. She was blushing real hard. I even thought that she likes me too. But in reality, I don't know. Maybe she was just embarrassed. 

'Chaeyeon! Stop spacing out and join us to drink' Yena ruined my daydreaming about what happened earlier. 

'I won't drink a lot' I replied because no one's going to take care of everyone. Yujin and Wonyoung can't handle all of them even though those two are hella tall. They are strong too but not too strong to handle everyone. That's what Eunbi told me earlier. She also shared some stories with me that are weird and interesting that happened in their life as a huge friend. 

She nodded and gave me a drink. 

'Chaeyeon, what do you think of Eunbi?' Chaewon asked me. Eunbi and the others went out to dance and here we are with Minju. I'm being a third wheel. But I don't mind because they are not flirting in front of me. 

'What do you mean?' I asked back. 

'well, do you see her a woman?' I think I get what this is going to be. 

'she has long hair so I guess?' I said playing dumb. It's an act of revenge because they were so sweet earlier that I want to throw up. 

'Don't play dumb, I know you know what I mean' She replied and sipped on her glass. Minju's just listening to us nodding and drinking. 

'well, this is a top-secret okay?' they both nodded. I sighed. 'I like her, ever since I saw her with Hyewon. I just didn't get to know her because she's annoying the shit out of me' I confessed. I mean they should know because I need to gain their trust for them to trust me with Eunbi.