chapter 12

Chaeyeon's POV 

Today, I don't have classes and I am packing my bag for the said trip. Yes, I am going it's not like I have a choice even though I have options I would go there to wherever it is since I need to get closer to them soI can ask them to help me with Eunbi and maybe have more than 1 friend will be nice. 

Yena insisted to fetch me so I just called Daehwi to close it for today and they need to rest too. I just waited for Yena and Yuri. I don't know where we will go because they said I need my passport. I am cool with any place. I have my own money to spend so I won't mind. I packed 4 pairs of clothes and I'll just buy more if ever I need them. 

'Chaeyeon, what's up!' I heard Yena as soon as I went out of the house. Guess I won't wait on my porch. I put my bag at her trunk and obviously I'll be sitting in the backseat as Yuri is on the passenger seat. The ride wasn't silent because they keep on talking to me. They ask questions about me or about random stuff. I didn't know that we will see each other at the venue, not at a specific place. I don't know what's the use of the passport at the moment but let's see. 

We are now in a provincial area in Korea. I guess we're going to have a peaceful time here. 

Or so I thought. 

The place right now is in huge chaos. These people are so chaotic. Everyone's busy having fun. I am very flustered. Yujin and Yena are chasing each other while Sakura and Hyewon are playing chess but not the usual chess, they are hitting each other when someone is done with her move. Wonyoung, Nako, and Chaewon are eating their toothpaste...I mean their mint choco ice cream. 

Eunbi, Minju, and Yuri are eating some ramen and Hiichan is eating bread. 

I just went to take a shower and when I came out this is what happening right now. It seems like no one noticed my presence standing here in the last step of the staircase not until Yena and Yujin ran past me. They stopped. I don't even know why they are chasing each other in the first place. 

'Oh, you're done? What do you want to do?' Yujin asked me. I actually just want some chocolates since I think my energy drained after seeing this chaotic scene in front of me. 

'Uhh, do we have...chocolates here?' I asked hesitantly. They might assume I am weird but I need sugar maybe I'll need an energy drink later on too. I saw a confused reaction from them but Yena answered me instead. 

'We don't usually need chocolate as you can see we're already hyped up without consuming any sugars but Eunbi has it because she can't stand the energy we have' She chuckled afterward. 

'Is there a near convenient store that I can...you know' I said with a shy tone because I can't ask Eunbi to give me some. I don't know where we are since I couldn't focus on the road, I wasn't the one who's driving I was more focused on Yuri and Yena's stories to know their friendship with the others.