THE DAUGHTER OF MISCHIEF

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

THE DAUGHTER OF MISCHIEF

---

Hello! This is actually my first fanfiction, so I'm skeptical about this. It seems to me that anyone that is reading this has a brave soul, because I have a feeling that this will be a flop. Anyways, you might find some spelling and grammatical errors as you go through this story, and I am sorry in advance. Feel free to notify me if you find some mistakes or misconceptions. : )

---

This story will start during Y/N's third year, but of course, we will have a prologue of her first journey before and during her first year. In the prologue, we will see the part when she received her Hogwarts letter and the other envelope. I'll also write a scene inside the train and the sorting ceremony. 

I know some of you already have some guesses about Y/N's house at Hogwarts, but let me know about your guesses in the comments! 

Y/N and the Golden trio will become friends, but all of that will descend when they reach their third year. 

Anyone with a half brain will know who Y/N Black's father is, but Y/N herself has no idea. 

This will also be a Y/N x Fred Weasley sort of thing. There will be fluffs, but no smuts. Before some of you becomes disappointed, when I said fluffs, I meant a lot of fluffs.

There'll be some dramarama as we go on in this story, but don't worry, it won't be that bad. 

I will be keeping some of the killed—slaughtered, more like it— alive. I don't want to shed tears over the characters the author killed off. 

Y/N Black has this ability that is not so common in the wizarding world. 

This story will be told in a third person's point of view because that is what I'm more comfortable with. I am also using the book scenes as a reference and some from the movie. 

The characters here are all from the transphobic J.K. Rowling, I just added my own characters, plot twists, and razzle dazzle in this story.

---

Main Characters:

Daphne Greengrass

Tracey Davis